I'm new here (failed inspection!!! passed second one but still.... HELP...)

• 47 Replies

Janeymiddlewife

Janey, that is so very kind of you, and KC, the Berkshire Show definitely comes before Growster's wanderings...!

And no, property magnate I am not I'm afraid, except that we work putting sites together for hotels and the like, and our business, having been failed by the banks and politicians like almost everyone of course, is dire, and will be until the recession lifts - when I should have retired buit never can now. But we can't stop can we!

So, Growster works from home most days, gets out and about a couple of times a week, and after a day staring at a screen, emailing and having a sore ear from phoning everyone, it's down to the Plot and the Patch, for an hour to dig and dig and dig...
Good therapy that!

Kenavon Rd, past Homebase before the bends at the end, was a site we looked at a couple of years ago, and Reading is a thriving town with great potential still. That station area just buzzes for us, (unless you happen to park near the Pru building, when you'll get nicked, drawn, quartered and fined...)!

Please if it's no hassle, then fine, I'd be delighted to know if there's a board up there!

Hi Growster, it was getting dark, but yes, there's still a board up for sale outside, boarded up, but in fairly good nick. The plans for Station Hill development have been "scaled down" according to the local rag, but not sure what that means
& apologies for thread hijacking again... :wub:

Don't talk to me about parking at the station - couldn't get in the short stay on Friday, so had to shell out £4.70 for 20 minutes parking  :ohmy:  :ohmy:  :ohmy:
Anyway, glad to help.....

Growster...

Janey, that is so very helpful - thankyou very much!

Parking costs are a scourge these days - my bus pass goes some way to helping the situation though...

foxknocker

Oh yes I know, not to believe twitter, the news, government, mother.... etc.. 

:ohmy:  Always believe your mother (and Aunty)  ;)

Especially Aunty  ;) ;)

:D haha of course..

xx
Help - Inspection in 2 week

Started by Arcky on Grow Your Own

10 Replies
Last post May 26, 2015, 13:31
by mjg000
xx
site inspection

Started by BobandJack on Grow Your Own

8 Replies
Last post May 07, 2009, 09:02
by BobandJack
xx
Today's the day for carrot inspection...

Started by Growster... on Grow Your Own

13 Replies
Last post October 01, 2012, 14:44
by GrannieAnnie
xx
Passed their sow by date

Started by hendreary on Grow Your Own

6 Replies
Last post March 21, 2010, 10:46
by Paul Plots

Page created in 0.51 seconds with 28 queries.