is it love?????? lol lol lol

• 2 Replies

JACDORE

is it love?????? lol lol lol
« on: September 08, 2011, 16:16 »
Out of my 5 ex batteries that have now been with us around 12 weeks (ish).  They have become friendly and settled in lovely with the Black Rhode.  Now one of them that was as the bottom of the pecking order and I took to her being my baby so made sure she got fed ontop of the house instead of staying as far back as possible in fear of being pecked (i know i shouldnt but couldnt help it) and getting no food. Anyway there is a fence around their area approx 4ft high.  She has taken (Tikka her name not she - lol) to flying off her house or run door directly at me and I have no choice but to catch her before she flaps and scratches right into my face and eyes.  Once she is caught she settles right down onto my forearm just as if she's playing falconry.  The others act like normal, odd fly/jump onto their house or perches outside. (Wen we take the dogs to local country park we nick a huge log/branch for them) She does too but just seems to lurvvvvvvvvvvvv me, Is this strange, especially for an ex-batt.  Maybe she loves me for rescuing her from hell.
2 rottys 4 cats, 2 gecko's, 2 beardies, 2 hamsters, 1 guinea pig, 1 rabbit, 12 various fish, 6 hens, 1 hubby, (lol)

Beano

Re: is it love?????? lol lol lol
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 16:42 »
I think it's love. I think she knows she's your special girl.
El.

Anndee

• Experienced Member
Re: is it love?????? lol lol lol
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 19:24 »
Awwww sweet. I wish mine would do something like that, we've only had them 3 weeks though so maybe theres time!!

xx
True love!

Started by cluckingmad on The Hen House

2 Replies
Last post March 05, 2008, 21:29
by babe
xx
Love A Duck

Started by BGD on The Hen House

6 Replies
Last post June 25, 2012, 20:27
by BGD
xx
The course of true love.... A bit of a 'what would you do?'

Started by pandora on The Hen House

4 Replies
Last post March 03, 2010, 22:15
by chooksbury
xx
Found something that my Chickens really Love to eat

Started by NooNoosdad on The Hen House

19 Replies
Last post July 06, 2010, 14:31
by heatherw

Page created in 0.446 seconds with 36 queries.