For my fellow French keepers. Wormers, what do you use, and cost please.

• 4 Replies

NormandyMary

I have to admit that Ive never wormed my girls. I think I ought to start. I had a look on the UK Ebay site and all they seem to have is VermX, I think that's what its called, which is a herbal thing. I have to take into account those that will post to France. So, I need to know what others use this side of the channel and approximately how much it costs. If not what do you in the UK use, cos I may have to have some sent to a relative to be sent over. Thanks.

maggiem

I live in Greece and i buy Flubenvet from the Domestic Fowl Trust. It costs about £15.00 and contains enough measured doses to last me for a year for my hens. I worm them 3 times a year. I think the postage to the EU is around £5.00 but i'm not too sure as i generally order several items at a time as it's pretty near impossible here to get ACV or Diatom etc and my total postage is normally around about £23.50 but there have been times when i have had things like food bins delivered so all in all not too bad considering the distance. I would also say that their communication and delivery times are excellent and Emma is always very helpful. You can order everything online except the Flubenvet which requires a phonecall but it will then be added to any order that you have placed online. Hope this has been of some help to you, Maggie

NormandyMary

Thanks so much for that. Infact, this evening, I emailed a place asking for postage cost to France for Flubenvet, it does seem the most popular one on this board.

grumpydad

coming to le touquet at the end of the month if that will help anyone in the north of france. i am sure i can pack some essential items up if they are really desperate.

Casey76

I got Capizol (levamisole) from the vet.  6.50€ for 100mL.  5mL in 1L of water (once only) treats about 10 chooks... but there is a 30 day egg withdrawal.

I'm picking up some flubenvet next time I'm in the UK.

xx
wormers

Started by karlooben on The Hen House

9 Replies
Last post March 10, 2009, 20:53
by smiler43
xx
been told this about wormers

Started by karlooben on The Hen House

8 Replies
Last post September 06, 2008, 19:02
by karlooben
question
organic wormers

Started by viettaclark on The Hen House

6 Replies
Last post July 27, 2009, 15:51
by viettaclark
xx
Natural chicken wormers

Started by french bob on The Hen House

5 Replies
Last post August 01, 2010, 07:50
by french bob

Page created in 0.809 seconds with 37 queries.