B&Q !! Its a shame!!

• 17 Replies

hickorychickory

B&Q !! Its a shame!!
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2008, 23:42 »
Oh, went to this major chain for wood to build a rabbit run for my bunnies.

Ally :D

chickchick

B&Q !! Its a shame!!
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2008, 23:01 »
Quote from: "purplebean"
I object to the comment that the staff don't care. My husband worked on gardening at B&Q (a load of poo as it is know in our house) for 7.5 years. He did everything he could to try to water plants but was always being taken away by managers to do something else. Often he worked for 6 or 7 hours without a break, he was always being called all over the store and ended up hardly ever working on gardening even though that was supposed to be his job. He was always being told he had to do his training (computer based) but whenever he tried he would get called back to the shop floor to deal with a problem and then he would be criticised for not doing his training.  The weekend he handed his notice in one of the mangers almost killed him with the forklift truck. He injured his back because he was having to move stock by himself and then because he was off sick for a few weeks he ended up getting disciplined!! He was threatened by customers on a number of occasions, including having stock thrown at him.

There is so much more that I could post but please don't blame the staff and say that they don't care because many of them do care and are struggling with a company that truly doesn't give a sh*t.

your husband must be one of a few that do care, in most shops i go in diy/gardening even m and s and sainsburys, a lot of the staff dont give a s**t and they dont even care if they know you know they dont care either!! pretty poor ild say

vegmandan

B&Q !! Its a shame!!
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2008, 23:35 »
I couldn't agree more.

I bought 3 packs of bedding plants from my B+Q which were amazingly in good condition (Must have just come in that morning ! )

Got to the checkout and the spotty little numpty on the checkout then decided in his wisdom :shock: to stack them on top of each other in the bag flattening all but the top pack.

Needless to say I didn't pay for them.

I would have had an argument with him but he'd no doubt have been "Not Bovvered !  :D "

xx
Its A shame

Started by cooperman on Grow Your Own

2 Replies
Last post August 27, 2008, 07:52
by jennyb
xx
Oh the shame! (shop-bought chillies and peppers)

Started by Kirpi on Grow Your Own

13 Replies
Last post May 15, 2013, 10:08
by Steve_LF

Page created in 0.396 seconds with 29 queries.