is this true

• 20 Replies

ck2day

• Experienced Member
is this true
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2008, 21:28 »
welcome Tracey, I am another member of the Grannie Annies Amberlink fan club. i got 6 approx 4 weeks ago and they are so lovely. They chatter away like mad, even my OH has taken to them.

Have just realised as well I live in the same village as you and my own Gran was called Grannie Annie !!!  Small world eh.

I can also spend huge amounts of time on this forum, I never seem to get everything done that i wanted to.

Like the garlic tip earlier, will give it a try when my next lot of ex-batts turn up.

Claire

Tracey

is this true
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2008, 18:46 »
Quote from: "ck2day"
welcome Tracey, I am another member of the Grannie Annies Amberlink fan club. i got 6 approx 4 weeks ago and they are so lovely. They chatter away like mad, even my OH has taken to them.

Have just realised as well I live in the same village as you and my own Gran was called Grannie Annie !!!  Small world eh.

I can also spend huge amounts of time on this forum, I never seem to get everything done that i wanted to.

Like the garlic tip earlier, will give it a try when my next lot of ex-batts turn up.

Claire

Hi Clair, well it certainly is a small world, and i know what you mean about not getting everything done.....that pile of paperwork is still sat on the end of my desk lol

ck2day

• Experienced Member
is this true
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2008, 20:17 »
Foxy,

Can i ask what breed your two cockerals with the white top halfs and dark bottoms are?  My OH just saw them and said "I want one of those!!"

Claire

Foxy

is this true
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2008, 22:51 »
hello ck2day - those two boys are french salmon faverolles, the one on the left is Bigfoot he's quite well known as a fine example of how a faverolles cockerel should look. They are docile and friendly birds that lay large eggs all year round. I will have some hatching eggs from him in a few weeks so will have lots of Bigfoot babies!!! Here are some pics! :lol:  :lol:

ck2day

• Experienced Member
is this true
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2008, 08:26 »
Foxy,

They really are gorgeous fella's. Have forwarded the link to my OH, am sure he will be wanting one of these guys even more now

Claire

Foxy

is this true
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2008, 09:27 »
thank you! I love last pic they look like two grizzled old judges chewing over the cud! :lol:  :lol: Just goes to show with the right amount of space and "ladies" cockerels can run together - it does help the fact that these two are brothers!

xx
True love!

Started by cluckingmad on The Hen House

2 Replies
Last post March 05, 2008, 21:29
by babe
xx
Ash baths ....is this true?

Started by oddpaws on The Hen House

21 Replies
Last post August 26, 2009, 14:43
by littlewitch
xx
The course of true love.... A bit of a 'what would you do?'

Started by pandora on The Hen House

4 Replies
Last post March 03, 2010, 22:15
by chooksbury
xx
just heard this bit of news - is it true or an old wives tale

Started by JACDORE on The Hen House

3 Replies
Last post April 08, 2012, 16:03
by ANHBUC

Page created in 0.249 seconds with 28 queries.