best and cheapest place to buy flubevet?

• 10 Replies

traacyken

• Experienced Member
  • my boy troy!
best and cheapest place to buy flubevet?
« on: November 11, 2013, 19:51 »
hi everyone im now the proud owner of 7 hens plus the one that turned up in my garden!. where is the best place price etc where i can buy them some wormer pref on the net. dont want to pay too much googled it but not to sure where to buy it thanks x :D

Helenaj

Re: best and cheapest place to buy flubevet?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 16:39 »
I get mine from here - http://www.greenscountrystore.co.uk/article/poultry-wormers/224 It's the cheapest place I've found. Pellets with the mixture already in are more practical, but small bags are very expensive  and the large bags are too wasteful for your needs unless you can share them with another poultry keeper.
 The powder form can be kept for a few months after opening until you need it again - check the sell by date and keep it in a cool dry place out of sunlight.

finleyfreyaseth

• Experienced Member
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 17:03 »
for your 8 birds a 10kg bag of*marriage layer pellets with flubevet added *will do for you ,try this link to get them ,I use this company and can only give them 10 out of 10 for customer service and very prompt delivery
http://www.farmandpetplace.co.uk/products/poultry/poultry-feed/poultry-feeds/marriage-layers-pellets-with-flubenvet-10kg-layers-pellets-with-wormer.html

ghost61

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 17:44 »
I agree with finleyfreyaseth. I ordered from them, they rang the next day to give the required instructions for use, and the delivery came the next day. Courier sent a message with the hour time slot for delivery, which is really helpful. Other products are a good price too. Delivery is cheap too, given that they are based in Wales and I am in Cambridgeshire. Highly recommend them.

pepsi100

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 19:13 »
I bought mine in the bags of feed, I never realised it for a month

The price was the same for both with and without the Flubenvet

Just be carefull you dont keep them on it for too long though
It's all about the journey, not the destination

finleyfreyaseth

• Experienced Member
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2013, 19:28 »
farm and pet place ring you usually within a hour to explain how to use the product if It contains medication,you will be told that you should only use the worming layers pellets for 7days .im pretty sure any company who are licensed to sell medication for animals online are supposed to ring you to explain dosage and length of time for such dosage

Prod

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2013, 20:34 »
for your 8 birds a 10kg bag of*marriage layer pellets with flubevet added *will do for you ,try this link to get them ,I use this company and can only give them 10 out of 10 for customer service and very prompt delivery
http://www.farmandpetplace.co.uk/products/poultry/poultry-feed/poultry-feeds/marriage-layers-pellets-with-flubenvet-10kg-layers-pellets-with-wormer.html

I buy mine from the same place they are very competitively priced.  Given I have to drive 24 miles back and forth to Hay & Brecon Farmers they only charge £3 for postage and only take 48 hrs to deliver.  They always ring up to check.  Their ACV  is always a good price too....

pepsi100

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 21:21 »
farm and pet place ring you usually within a hour to explain how to use the product if It contains medication,you will be told that you should only use the worming layers pellets for 7days .im pretty sure any company who are licensed to sell medication for animals online are supposed to ring you to explain dosage and length of time for such dosage

Pets are us sell it, but its expensive from there, my feed store just has it stacked up, as its delivered, I told them to tell people they should only feed it to hens for 7 days, they never knew about the 7 day rule

Pets are us wasnt interested in my telling them, they said they just sell the product, but dont give any information about feeding length times, they said the pet owners should be aware what they are feeding their animals and pets

finleyfreyaseth

• Experienced Member
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2013, 08:26 »
i was always under the assumption that anybody selling medication had to be licensed and part of that was explaining the dosage and length of time for administration, id never pay the prices high street stores charge for food etc its bl...y extorinate  :ohmy:

pepsi100

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2013, 08:32 »
i was always under the assumption that anybody selling medication had to be licensed and part of that was explaining the dosage and length of time for administration, id never pay the prices high street stores charge for food etc its bl...y extorinate  :ohmy:

Pets are us have lots of pills and potions on their shelves, the staff dont know a lot about them or the animals they sell

What they do sell is way over the top though, but some people dont have a choice where to buy their feed stuff

rogersimons

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2013, 12:31 »
i have a flock of 6 hens and used a 10kg bag of marriges layers pellets with it all in.so simple all you do is just feed them it until gone.mine lasted over a week with no waste perfect.  http://www.farmandpetplace.co.uk/products/poultry/poultry-feed/poultry-feeds/marriage-layers-pellets-with-flubenvet-10kg-layers-pellets-with-wormer.html

xx
Cheapest place to buy 'IVERMECTIN'

Started by woodside farm on The Hen House

4 Replies
Last post June 30, 2009, 16:11
by Foxy
xx
Cheapest Diatom?

Started by Mrs.Apron on The Hen House

2 Replies
Last post April 03, 2012, 17:47
by Mrs.Apron
xx
Cheapest Supplier of Flubenvet?

Started by henamoured on The Hen House

3 Replies
Last post September 20, 2016, 18:01
by upert
xx
Cheapest Poultry Shield !!

Started by Chappers on The Hen House

4 Replies
Last post March 06, 2008, 16:57
by GrannieAnnie

Page created in 0.192 seconds with 29 queries.