I can see something GREEN !!!

• 2 Replies

spade or shovel?

I can see something GREEN !!!
« on: October 20, 2010, 08:52 »
thought I would take a wander down to the bottom of the garden yesterday ad after looking at my bunny / bird eaten sprouting Broc ( which I have now put chicken wire round but dont think it will grow but am keeping  fingers crossed ) I took a quick look at the other end which I have already netted , once bitten and all that ! and to my disbelief there are green shoots appearing  :D I planted two types of onions ( sorry can remember which ) (( but I have made a note in my diary )) and 2 types of garlic which both seem to be doing something  :) First thing I have ever grown I even took a picture of the biggest shoot which must be all of 2 cm but its a start !!!!

Have a good day all

Dave
Phil Lynott & Thin Lizzy will never ever be forgotten. R.I.P. Phil , a true rock legend

bigben

Re: I can see something GREEN !!!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 09:28 »
It is always nice to see something you have sown appear. I planted some winter onions and garlic under weed fabric with holes cut and I know I will be checking each time I visit to see them all pop up. Last year they all came up except one.

st0ne5ish

Re: I can see something GREEN !!!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 10:50 »
thought I would take a wander down to the bottom of the garden yesterday ad after looking at my bunny / bird eaten sprouting Broc ( which I have now put chicken wire round but dont think it will grow but am keeping  fingers crossed ) I took a quick look at the other end which I have already netted , once bitten and all that ! and to my disbelief there are green shoots appearing  :D I planted two types of onions ( sorry can remember which ) (( but I have made a note in my diary )) and 2 types of garlic which both seem to be doing something  :) First thing I have ever grown I even took a picture of the biggest shoot which must be all of 2 cm but its a start !!!!

Have a good day all

Dave

Excellent!

I went to my new allotment the other day and looked at the garlic row, I saw green shoots appearing, don't know why but it felt really good. The first thing growing there and it's actually working  :)

xx
Green Compost (Green Manure)

Started by Dirt Diver on Grow Your Own

3 Replies
Last post September 30, 2010, 16:38
by Dirt Diver
xx
Green Fly???????

Started by arh on Grow Your Own

2 Replies
Last post May 22, 2017, 13:21
by arh
xx
green fly

Started by chelseablue on Grow Your Own

1 Replies
Last post May 12, 2008, 17:27
by compostqueen
xx
Green fly

Started by Deano27 on Grow Your Own

3 Replies
Last post January 26, 2007, 18:38
by Aunt Sally

Page created in 1.439 seconds with 28 queries.