Stalosan F

• 5 Replies

Della

Stalosan F
« on: December 15, 2009, 12:45 »
Hi     We have been using Stalosan F to disinfect our chicken house, our supplier has now stopped stocking it.   We live in North Somerset, does any one know where we can buy it within a 25mile radius of us. many thank Della.

I.m new to this but have been keeping hens for about 6 years. We started by rescuing battery hens and now have 15 hen and a cockerell. 11 of our hens we have raised ourselfs  by putting fertalised eggs under a broody. The hens all run free in a small orchard and to save the grass we bring them into the vegetable patch for the winter, where they fertilize the ground for us.

dizzylizzie

Re: Stalosan F
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 16:28 »
have you googled it? :lol:

beulah59

• Experienced Member
    • Hen Keeper
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 16:53 »
Flyte so Fancy stock it, but you do have to pay postage.
two daughters, nine hens, two goldfish, three cats ...

carolbriar

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 19:59 »
I think you'll find Regency Poultry are cheaper.  When you look at the prices of Flytes of Fancy you think they are cheap but when you put it in the basket they then add the vat to it.  I have just ordered a load of stuff from Regency Poultry and the delivery charge is £6.95 but that is for next day delivery in UK mainland and the weight didn't seem to matter (23kilos of goods).  I put in a large order for myself and a friend and got it delivered to another friend on the mainland who are coming to Northern Ireland for Christmas so they are bringing it over for us.  I must enquire with them how much it would have cost to courier over here.  It is usually really expensive by courier.  Northern Ireland is useless for getting poultry things.  I have asked vets, poultry places etc and none of them have heard of diatom, stanoslan F, poultry spice, etc etc.  It has driven me mad trying to get things here.  These are my first hens and wanted all the bits and pieces but it has been a real problem getting them.  Is there anyone who lives in Northern Ireland who knows where we can get these things here without having to pay exhorbitant courier charges? 
2 Springer Spaniels, 1 Speckled Sussex,  1 Cuckoo Maran, 1 Light Sussex, 1 Welsummer, 2 Barnvelders and 2 silver Pencil Wyandotes.

mjd

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 20:01 »
Hi try Annie Hall, she has alsorts and is in Siston near Bristol.    www.anniehallspoultry.co.uk

Cheers Martin
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 20:03 by mjd »

Foxy

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 20:24 »
Annie does have stalosan, might be worth giving her a call first! ;)

xx
stalosan f

Started by karlooben on The Hen House

4 Replies
Last post April 13, 2010, 19:06
by karlooben
xx
Stalosan F

Started by tracy66 on The Hen House

7 Replies
Last post October 27, 2011, 08:06
by HelenMckenzie
xx
Stalosan.. How much to use?

Started by mohs.ayaz on The Hen House

1 Replies
Last post August 12, 2012, 10:23
by jhub
xx
Stalosan F

Started by westie on The Hen House

12 Replies
Last post January 02, 2008, 15:50
by chelseablue

Page created in 0.325 seconds with 28 queries.