terrier trouble

• 38 Replies

janet12000

Re: terrier trouble
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2009, 17:19 »
I think I had better shut myself up on this matter because I feel so strongly about it. I need a muzzle!  ::)
 My final word on the dog situation has to be that all pet rescue  and re homing places that are decent always do a home visit to see if the environment is right before the animal is re homed. Judy would never been given to your neighbour and a more suitable dog or whatever would have been found.
You are obviously an animal lover and have done your best for Judy and the neighbour by walking a dog that is not your responsibility. If you are willing to walk Judy with a muzzle on then good for you. At least the dog will get some exercise and maybe will be less inclined to chase your pets.

Now get that fence up and post some pics of your new chooks!  :tongue2:
xxxx

dizzylizzie

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2009, 17:33 »
 .... im hope you can see that im with you-not against you. i just dont know what i can do hun. i feel very strongly about the care that should be given to animals, and have nearly got myself arrested on several occasions( dont ask) trying to defend/free animals. i know an animal shelter would not have re-homed the dog with my neighbour..... but equally they would not consider no excersie enough of a reason to remove her, however wrong we think that is. i happen to think all aspects of care are equally important, and not walking, is cruel, especially for an active dog like a JR.... i just dont know what to do about it, because i know the R.S.P.C.A will not remove her!
right..... chickens.... :D afence/trellis is going up tomorrow.... and you may regret ever asking for pictures of my girls :D i am soooo excited about them coming, i will be taking photos of everything they do...... i will probably crash the system with my photos :D :D :D
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 20:39 by dizzylizzie »

janet12000

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2009, 17:52 »
 :D :D :D
excellent!
x

Kate and her Ducks

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2009, 17:55 »
Can't wait to see them (although I think that if Sarah and Rob haven't managed to crash the site yet I don't rate your chances!). :lol:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 18:10 by Kate and her Ducks »
Be like a duck. Calm on the surface but always paddling like the dickens underneath.

dizzylizzie

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2009, 18:09 »
 :D :D :D fair point ;)

karlooben

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2009, 18:29 »
ok this mite get to much , who owns the fence you or the neighbour as i have heard its one side for yourselfs i.e u can have the left side fence an the other neighbour has the right if u get my drift , if its your side then she cant do anything or say anything as you are within your rights to do as you please .

i only know as we had stuff going on with our fences around the garden so my parents found out about it all, so one side we can build whatever fence we want an the other the negihbour can do the same but both parties much talk it though or something .
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

dizzylizzie

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2009, 19:30 »
hi hazel,,, as its my neighbours fence and she dosent want it touching... fence posts are going into my land and a fence on my land will be going up-thanks for all your help everyone  :Dx

Sassy

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2009, 09:24 »
You really have done your very best.  You can't win them all no matter how frustrating that is. Get on and enjoy you chooks in the knowledge that you are protecting them and giving them a good home. Looking forward to the pictures.

:) 8) :) 8) :) 8)
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted!!

dizzylizzie

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2009, 09:50 »
thankyou x

xx
HELP ! this could be trouble

Started by chooksbury on The Hen House

6 Replies
Last post February 14, 2010, 10:38
by chooksbury
xx
Trouble with a cat!

Started by Taygator on The Hen House

13 Replies
Last post August 16, 2010, 13:00
by animartco
exclamation
Trouble in the pen

Started by chucksaway on The Hen House

16 Replies
Last post August 26, 2009, 21:33
by drumcrow
xx
Trouble with jackdaws

Started by pigeonpie on The Hen House

4 Replies
Last post June 11, 2012, 08:31
by pigeonpie

Page created in 0.352 seconds with 28 queries.