im getting tommorow 10 brown hens 3 silkys 1 old english game and ...

• 27 Replies

Briony

• Experienced Member
 ::) yep forgot those in the saga, perhaps they have had a reprive or being swopped for Khaki Cambells today then something else tomorrow ::)

matilda duck

Dymoduds

Was just gonna say that too, ducks aswell??

alotment shed

you seem to have problems in  your life . i am swaping hens there is no problems with that . and i also bought some other hens in . so if you dont like what i have done then   pi** off . as i dont come on here to have little people like you with nothing but negtiveness in there coments . you seem to have  put the same type of coments on a few posts . i feel your just a pain on here . if you dont like some think and you feel you would be rude or just a genral pain then please keep your comments to your self thanks briony

Briony

• Experienced Member
I don't seem to be the only one here thinking the same thing or have you not read the posts, all we are saying is that you are undecisive and need to get thing sorted out and people will help you.  ???

Briony

• Experienced Member
Thanks you guys for sending P.M to me I am absolutely wetting myself laughing, good programme about elephants on the tele ? and also Old Mac Donald had a farm!!!! :nowink:

Dymoduds

That might be a bit uncalled for alotment shed I think.  You are very confusing and inconsistent with your posts. People are gonna get confused, we cant keep up with your changing plans.  We are all on here to help each other with advice and kind words we should maybe keep to that eh?

Trillium

Alotment shed, there is no need for aggressiveness nor belittling of other members. People do try to help here if they can understand the problem. Your attitude is making it difficult for them to do so, and it is not the courtesy we expect among our members. If you have a problem with this, please pm me or Aunt Sally and we'll help you deal with it.

alotment shed

its as simple as this i had about 20 brown hens given to me about 8 weeks ago or so . i was happy with them ,
then i had a frind that said he would buy 12 off me so i went and had a look and bought a load off bloke,  my freind then said he know longer wanted the hens as he hadnt the room on his allotment . so i have to many hens now . i have been trying to sell them in are local free adds . or spaw them on here . and its as simple as that
regarding the ducks io just was think off getting some ducks  a lad i know has a trio of alsyberys for sale he wats 15 pound for a trio so i was looking in to maybe getting them ok . hope i have cleared all this up
any more questions just ask ok

Briony

• Experienced Member
Don't worry about me guys I am fine just brushing the tears away laughing,  In a way I feel sorry for Alotment shed as he must be a bit confused in the whole thing so I have given up trying to help him,   I did have a spare incubator but that aakes us back to square one!

Oh by the way I have for sale "A Partridge in a pear tree" any takers ? :D

Caralou

you seem to have problems in  your life . i am swaping hens there is no problems with that . and i also bought some other hens in . so if you dont like what i have done then   pi** off . as i dont come on here to have little people like you with nothing but negtiveness in there coments . you seem to have  put the same type of coments on a few posts . i feel your just a pain on here . if you dont like some think and you feel you would be rude or just a genral pain then please keep your comments to your self thanks briony

This response is neither productive nor reasonable. Please do not swear or belittle other forum members who are trying to put forward their views, to which they are fully entitled to have, in the same way that you are entitled to yours. The posters are merely concerned that you have not thought out your plans regarding bird keeping fully and that maybe that should be your first concern. Either answer the question or ignore the post if you are unhappy with it, or report to the moderating team, but please do not be antagonistic. People are here to help and that is what they are trying to do. Cara.

Caralou

I'm afraid I am going to close this topic as it is no longer being used for the original questions. The moderating team will review it and reopen it if they believe it is sensible.

Regards, Cara

John

• Administrator
    • Low Cost Living
I'd just like to apologise to members - especially Briony - for the rudeness of ex-member alotment shed (sic)

I'm afraid that the efforts of people on here to genuinely help him and address welfare concerns have fallen on stony ground.
Check out our books - ideal presents

John and Val Harrison's Books

xx
Old English Game

Started by bedifferent on The Hen House

6 Replies
Last post April 04, 2008, 20:08
by Foxy
xx
FTGH - old english game

Started by MontyTom on The Hen House

4 Replies
Last post August 28, 2007, 23:22
by Bodger
xx
Polish and Miniature Old English Game

Started by Frizzle on The Hen House

1 Replies
Last post March 20, 2011, 12:27
by bantam novice
xx
Recommended Bantam Breeds, Old English Game?

Started by basildog on The Hen House

5 Replies
Last post June 23, 2011, 07:30
by basildog

Page created in 0.288 seconds with 36 queries.