Yee! Revenge!

• 10 Replies

kezlou

Yee! Revenge!
« on: May 26, 2008, 21:37 »
Last night my revenge was acted out against the cheeky people who stole some plants out of my greenhouse thingy. I had a brief word with my fat cat tommy and scabby cat lucy to keep an eye out for any b****** in the yard.  :evil:

Much to my surprise the cats listened to what i said, and i was woken you by the cat flap moving and tommykins (the fat one) clawing at some one. Not only that i heard someone shouting 'you little bas***rd' very loudly and scrambling over the wall with both of my cats scratching at him.

Lets just say it was a proud moment, although i complain at the cats for killing my seedlings never again (well almost never). Instead pampering all the way.

Who needs a dog when you can have a guard-cat. :twisted:

Muhahahaha those people wont be back again in a hurry!!!!  :twisted:  :twisted:
Who needs a guard-dog when you can have cats for guards!

Trillium

Yee! Revenge!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 21:41 »
Good for you, kezlou. Bet revenge never tasted so sweet.  Personally, I'd be planting some thorny roses on the fence the thief climbed over to really give him something to remember..

gobs

Yee! Revenge!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 21:42 »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
"Words... I know exactly what words I'm wanting to say, but somehow or other they is always getting squiff-squiddled around." R Dahl

flatcap

• Experienced Member
Yee! Revenge!
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 21:43 »
lol,revenge is sweet :D

kezlou

Yee! Revenge!
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 21:56 »
Thought about planting rose bushes in containers but then when i had them before my poor cats hurt themselves. Was looking at the razor wire on the net but apparently its illegal and thieving beggars have rights to enter your property  :evil:

Not impressed but at least i have the cats!!!  :lol:

Trillium

Yee! Revenge!
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2008, 21:57 »
Anti-vandal paint is legal, however  :wink:

kezlou

Yee! Revenge!
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2008, 22:06 »
Hmmm now theres an idea

Will anti-vandal paint hurt my cats in anyway?  :o

Trillium

Yee! Revenge!
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2008, 22:16 »
I personally haven't used it, so I can't say. but I know some of the allotments here have used it. John's allotment had need of it so perhaps a pm to him.

crowndale

Yee! Revenge!
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 08:15 »
I may be wrong but I think anti vandal paint has to be used only over a certain height, just incase I case the poor devils hurt themselves.  Why we have to look out for the welfare of people tresspassing and theiving our private property though is beyond me.  i can understand not using a gun or other lethal weapon against other human beings but preventibg them coming in even if that may hurt but not kill I think should be fair game.
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

DD.

• Global Moderator
  • Location: Loughborough. a/k/a Digger Dave. Prettiest Pumpkin prizewinner 2011
  • Pea God & Founder Member of The NFGG
Yee! Revenge!
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2008, 08:20 »
Not come across this site before, but this is worth a look...

http://www.gardenlaw.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1276&
Did it really tell you to do THAT on the packet?

fletch

• Experienced Member
Yee! Revenge!
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2008, 09:38 »
When I lived in Manchester my next door neighbour was a police officer. He told me that although it was technically illegal, you would only be asked to remove razorwire if somebody actually complained about it (so it depends what your neighbours are like).
If you have it well inside your fence boundary, i.e. not hanging over into public space, he also said that it was "highly unlikely" you would ever be prosecuted if somebody hurt themselves on it, as what were they doing on your property in the first place.

Of course I'm not suggesting anybody goes out and gets some  :) but he had never heard of a case where anyone had ever succesfully prosecuted someone for hurting themselves on razorwire whilst trespassing on their property  :)
First timer, NOT enjoying the backache anymore!

xx
Revenge of the Ants

Started by sidwtaupin on Grow Your Own

4 Replies
Last post August 16, 2012, 19:15
by sidwtaupin

Page created in 0.426 seconds with 31 queries.