planted seeds

• 4 Replies

ToHellWithWeeds!

• Experienced Member
planted seeds
« on: March 09, 2008, 18:34 »
i planted some seeds out side yesterday and felt very proud of myself i planted spring onoins,carrots,and radish. it felt good putting some thing in the ground other than my fork and now the wait to see if they will grow. i also planted sweetcorn,brussels,cauliflower,lettuce,peppers,and potted on my toms they are all in the greenhouse which i hope is still going to be there tomorrow fingers crossed just thought id let you all know
need all the help i can get and not just with my allotment

Clampit

planted seeds
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 18:40 »
Good show, I have put some Parsnips in today with radish sown along the same rows, I was going to put my onion sets in and some carrots but have decided to wait a week or two. The soil is still quite cold to the touch on my allotment. Good luck. :D What a great time of year eh? :D

mashauk

Re: planted seeds
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 18:55 »
Quote from: "ToHellWithWeeds!"
i planted some seeds out side yesterday and felt very proud of myself i planted spring onoins,carrots,and radish. it felt good putting some thing in the ground other than my fork and now the wait to see if they will grow. i also planted sweetcorn,brussels,cauliflower,lettuce,peppers,and potted on my toms they are all in the greenhouse which i hope is still going to be there tomorrow fingers crossed just thought id let you all know

Isn't it a bit early to be starting off sweetcorn though?  I thought mid-April would be a good time.

gobs

planted seeds
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 19:15 »
Very early. But we all can get carried away, with early sowings, can't we, Masha? :wink:
"Words... I know exactly what words I'm wanting to say, but somehow or other they is always getting squiff-squiddled around." R Dahl

mashauk

planted seeds
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 22:10 »
Just a bit :lol:

xx
Just planted my first ever seeds!

Started by pinkdaisychain on Grow Your Own

29 Replies
Last post March 21, 2010, 17:26
by pinkdaisychain
xx
watering newly planted seeds

Started by simbamara on Grow Your Own

6 Replies
Last post June 25, 2017, 12:02
by simbamara
xx
Cauliflower seeds planted in trays in greenhouse - and now SNOW!!!!!

Started by composthappens on Grow Your Own

8 Replies
Last post March 25, 2013, 22:25
by Ema
xx
anyone planted yet

Started by m1ckz on Grow Your Own

36 Replies
Last post March 06, 2015, 19:17
by Twitch

Page created in 0.418 seconds with 28 queries.