Cockerels!!

• 3 Replies

Foxy

Cockerels!!
« on: January 29, 2008, 09:34 »
Well, went into the main run and got a bit of a shock - Bigfoot strutting his stuff -but hang on somethings not quite right - he was covered in blood! After his big show as well, :shock: I am so annoyed with him!!! Poor Jack one of the other boys had got the brunt of it he was absolutely covered in blood and very quiet. They both looked like naughty school boys :?  :?  Anyway I was hoping the peace and quiet would last a little longer but spring is definately round the corner and hormones are a rising! Will have to put Bigfoot into the honeymoon suite a bit earlier than I had planned...hatching eggs anyone?? :lol:  :lol:

Jellyhead

Cockerels!!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 10:35 »
Oh dear, poor boys :cry: having just had to sort out my cockerel problem I dont envy you Foxy :(
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!!

milliebecks

• Experienced Member
Cockerels!!
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 11:51 »
Oh no Foxy - that's so awful! He must have thought he was soooo important after the show - prize winner and all. He'll be even more convinced when he finds out he's being rewarded with 'ladies' :D
Hope Jack is on the mend ...

Lost in France

• Experienced Member
Cockerels!!
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 12:49 »
I'm also having problems with my big cockerel and young male peacock. I have to keep a close eye as they fight ferociously. I am beginning to feel glad when it's wet as the peacock hides and preens as he hates getting his feathers wet! Gives Buster a chance to get out of the run!

Like you all, here's hoping that once the hormones die down, they'll be pals again!

Judi

xx
cockerels for the pot!

Started by Sammy on The Hen House

6 Replies
Last post July 08, 2008, 20:54
by Sammy
xx
NOBODY WANTS COCKERELS

Started by Tim Munslow on The Hen House

3 Replies
Last post June 08, 2007, 15:59
by Gardening Mark
xx
cockerels

Started by Denise 1963 on The Hen House

4 Replies
Last post October 25, 2011, 08:50
by Casey76
xx
cockerels

Started by wendy on The Hen House

3 Replies
Last post July 31, 2006, 22:24
by John

Page created in 0.223 seconds with 28 queries.