Early Morning Club

• 2706 Replies

tosca100

• New start, new life in BG
Re: Early Morning Club
« Reply #2385 on: April 08, 2015, 03:52 »
Morning Ma Lowe. Sorry to hear of your uncomfortable night. I hope it was worth it in satisfaction.

LotuSeed

« Reply #2386 on: April 08, 2015, 04:26 »
Morning All  :D
Avg Last Frost Date, April 9, Avg First Frost Date, Oct 26
Avg Growing Season, 200 days

rogerbodger

« Reply #2387 on: April 08, 2015, 04:40 »
Morning all. I suspect with the recent improvement in weather that Ma Lowe won't be the only one suffering from aches and pains after spending time in the garden or on the allotment.

Paul Plots

« Reply #2388 on: April 08, 2015, 04:50 »
Good morning! A good one for us as 4am was my 1st wake-up call this morning so four hours sleep in one go. Pretty good. :)

It's been an eventful few days... as it often is here. Ambulance ride last Thursdagy night but , for first time ever, I was the patient!! Strange travelling at high speed laying down.

My sister was called to look after Mum. It lasted <24 hours. By the time I was back home my sister had dumped my mother in a nursing home and fled to France for her 2nd holiday this year. Priorities  :ohmy:

My mother fell in the nursing home...as I thought she would..no bones broken. I brought her home again.

Now we are both getting over our problems... and resting (?) - I'm waiting to hear from GP... tests on the way :(
Never keep your wish-bone where your back-bone ought to be.

LotuSeed

« Reply #2389 on: April 08, 2015, 05:24 »
Good morning! A good one for us as 4am was my 1st wake-up call this morning so four hours sleep in one go. Pretty good. :)

It's been an eventful few days... as it often is here. Ambulance ride last Thursdagy night but , for first time ever, I was the patient!! Strange travelling at high speed laying down.

My sister was called to look after Mum. It lasted <24 hours. By the time I was back home my sister had dumped my mother in a nursing home and fled to France for her 2nd holiday this year. Priorities  :ohmy:

My mother fell in the nursing home...as I thought she would..no bones broken. I brought her home again.

Now we are both getting over our problems... and resting (?) - I'm waiting to hear from GP... tests on the way :(

Goodness gracious! I hope you both are soon on the mend!

Paul Plots

« Reply #2390 on: April 08, 2015, 08:11 »
Thanks LotuSeed... slowly getting there but I'm not looking forward to hearing from the doc or hospital :(

Have had another hours sleep... until my mum's latest trip to the bathroom. Not making tea again until 9 or she'll be up again in 30 mins.

Cat napping? I'll have yellow eyes soon lol

Hope everyones aches and pains are little ones.

Yorkie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2391 on: April 08, 2015, 09:41 »
Take care of yourself Paul  :(
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days all attack me at once...

devonbarmygardener

• I live, therefore I garden!
« Reply #2392 on: April 08, 2015, 10:11 »
Paul - your sister is a right royal pain in the rear!!  :mad:

It's so difficult when you're the main carer to take the time to look after yourself but please try m'dear  :)

I'm just about awake now (I have been at work for 3 hours already)  but you'll be pleased to hear that all my patients are still alive! :D
Early mornings - bleurgh!! :wacko:
Why did I go into nursing - somebody please remind me!! ::)

snowdrops

« Reply #2393 on: April 08, 2015, 14:51 »

I'm sorry to hear of your trip to A& E & of course your ongoing troubles with your  sister. Might it have been better for your mum to stay in the nursing home until you are fully recovered? Your mum might have changed her opinion of your sister then,just a thought. You need to be well to be a carer ;) :)
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

Paul Plots

« Reply #2394 on: April 08, 2015, 15:03 »
Thanks for concern... I must not hijack the thread but.....

Snowdrops.. my mum had a fall at nursing home... couldn't risk another although I would have loved a few days rest & sound sleep.

tosca100

« Reply #2395 on: April 09, 2015, 05:37 »
Morning all. Good and bad this morning, bad being our little cat who we thought was getting over his trauma is going backwards again. happiness because you can't fail to love a nightingale. Going to be a strange day.

devonbarmygardener

« Reply #2396 on: April 09, 2015, 10:57 »
I hate mornings :wacko:

cadalot

« Reply #2397 on: April 14, 2015, 06:38 »
I hate mornings :wacko:

They speak very highly of you my dear  :nowink:

devonbarmygardener

« Reply #2398 on: April 14, 2015, 08:32 »
I've gone to bed the last 2 mornings; I'm up this morning and after tomorrow I shall be going to bed in the mornings again!! :wacko:
Confused!!!

Mornings wouldn't speak highly of me because I'm pretty daft and useless the earlier I have to get up!! :lol:

tosca100

« Reply #2399 on: April 14, 2015, 09:10 »
Morning all. Made two batches of jam before it gets too hot to be in the kitchen, trying to decide if I want to make chutney too. Decisions decisions.

xx
Early morning bird antics, happen to you?

Started by AlaninCarlisle on Chatting on the Plot

10 Replies
Last post July 06, 2023, 11:57
by DanielCoffey
xx
Book Club - the film

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

0 Replies
Last post June 05, 2018, 15:34
by mrs bouquet
xx
Morning all :)

Started by mumofstig on Chatting on the Plot

222 Replies
Last post July 29, 2018, 10:01
by Growster...
xx
Went to my local Gardening Club evening...

Started by Rhys on Chatting on the Plot

2 Replies
Last post February 26, 2018, 21:49
by Rhys

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 48 queries.