For the mathematically inclined - egg production graph?

• 21 Replies

Lindeggs

• A little Kiwi
Re: For the mathematically inclined - egg production graph?
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2011, 00:38 »
Link didn't work foir me either.  This is a good old htread to bring back to the top though - I might just use Roughlee Handled's spreadsheet unless something better comes along!

ANHBUC

• "You looking at me?!!!"
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2011, 00:46 »
Link didn't work foir me either.  This is a good old htread to bring back to the top though - I might just use Roughlee Handled's spreadsheet unless something better comes along!

What time is it down under Lindeggs?

Think my girls have been trying to visit you this week, they have dug a huge pit in their newly turfed enclosure.   ???  I have had to move the fencing so that the area has time to recover.  :D
Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens!
Bagpuss RIP 1992 - June 2012, 1 huge grass carp (RIP "Jaws" July 2001 - December 2011), 4 golden orfe, 1 goldfish and 1 fantail fish (also huge)! plus 4 Italian quail, 1 Japanese quail, 1 Rosetta quail.

Lindeggs

• A little Kiwi
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2011, 09:52 »
I think we're meant to be 12 hours in front of you, but with you switching to daylight saving time that might be 13 hours?  Or is it 11?  :wacko:

If your chickens are diiging towards me, don't be surprised if they meet mine half way.  Although they might stop when they meet the molten lava a few kms down...

ANHBUC

• "You looking at me?!!!"
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2011, 09:08 »
I think we're meant to be 12 hours in front of you, but with you switching to daylight saving time that might be 13 hours?  Or is it 11?  :wacko:

If your chickens are diiging towards me, don't be surprised if they meet mine half way.  Although they might stop when they meet the molten lava a few kms down...

Chickens must be the same the world over.  :wacko:  Might let mine back in the restricted area this week as the grass has recovered after the much needed rain at the weekend.   8)

OpiumEater

• Experienced Member
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2011, 11:53 »
 :D My husband thought I was sad having a tally chart per hen, then upgraded it to mark which days they laid. Didn't even think of weighting the eggs!!

I even bought hens with different colour eggs so I could keep check  :lol:

Count me in, I'd love to have a bit of spreadsheeterypokery to play with!!!!
Alice - Australorp
Bernadette - Barnevelder
Dora - Silver Grey Dorking
LilliBet - Cream Leg Bar

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2011, 05:24 »
The website address changed some time ago http:// hentracker.sytes.net is now http://hentracker.x10.mx

They moved to a faster more reliable host

Fisherman

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2011, 20:49 »
Good to know there are more "sad" people who monitor egg production in detail other than me  :)
I can't tell which hen lays which egg as a couple of them lay identical eggs :blush: I record expenditure versus income, average egg production, cost per egg / cost per half dozen etc. After nearly 2 years the cost per half dozen eggs is £1.13 which reduces by about £0.01 per week. In my estimation costs will get to just below £1.00 per half dozen before the chucks go into retirement. I read somewhere that commercially the cost per half dozen eggs produced  is £0.87 and the difference between that and the sale value is profit in the supply chain. Doesn't look like my few chooks will make me a millionaire then but they don't half keep me entertained. They also have a great life and lay the best eggs in the world :D

xx
egg production?

Started by pushrod on The Hen House

22 Replies
Last post January 12, 2009, 20:28
by pushrod
xx
egg production down

Started by greenockian on The Hen House

4 Replies
Last post July 26, 2012, 16:39
by Prod
xx
Egg Production

Started by parson on The Hen House

0 Replies
Last post July 31, 2009, 12:18
by parson
xx
Egg Production

Started by Prod on The Hen House

3 Replies
Last post November 10, 2012, 10:45
by JaK

Page created in 0.206 seconds with 29 queries.