Hatching Eggs

• 40 Replies

babe

• elvis king of chooks
Hatching Eggs
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2008, 15:02 »
Quote from: "Kathy331"
. Not sure what'll happen with them when Aggie gets back though!  

kathy, im sure that when aggy and munty get home. they are going to be just thrilled.

and very proud to have a friend like you, who has obviously gone the extra mile this week.

:flower:

muntjac

Hatching Eggs
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2008, 16:29 »
Quote from: "babe"
. Not sure what'll happen with them when Aggie gets back though!  

kathy, im sure that when aggy and munty get home. they are going to be just thrilled.

and very proud to have a friend like you, who has obviously gone the extra mile this week.

:flower:

You are dead right there Babe!!!!! Awwwww...........little Murphy is soooooooooo cute!!!!!   (Aggy here by the way....hijacked Munt!!)

Thank you so much Kathy.....you are a star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1....and we'll deffo keep the other two too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Lots of love from us both!!!!!!  xxxxxxxxx
still alive /............

Kathy331

Hatching Eggs
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2008, 22:31 »
:shock:  :shock: Where did you spring from, thought you were off scuba diving or something! Bet you found an Internet cafe!  :lol:

Kathy331

Hatching Eggs
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2008, 14:43 »
We opened the other eggs this morning, there was only one recognisable as a chick, 1 half grown and the rest were empty. The wee chicks are getting on fine now, huddled together under the lamp, eating and drinking together too.  :D

Kathy331

Hatching Eggs
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2008, 14:00 »
Latest photos for Aggie and Munty. Murphy is a real wild boy, we've had to get a cover for the box as he is almost flying out of it, the other 2 are quiet wee things. They all let you stroke them, Murphy comes charging across when you put your hand in the box, jumps straight onto your hand and starts scratching!

agapanthus

Hatching Eggs
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2008, 05:07 »
Latest photos for Aggie and Munty. Murphy is a real wild boy, we've had to get a cover for the box as he is almost flying out of it, the other 2 are quiet wee things. They all let you stroke them, Murphy comes charging across when you put your hand in the box, jumps straight onto your hand and starts scratching!

They have an internet cafe in the resort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They look soooooooo adorable....cannot wait to see them. We are going to call the black ones Shinaz and Inash...after our table and boat boys!!!! They are cute too!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
We are having the most fantastic time....lots of snorkelling, shopping(!!!!!!) and excursions. It is so very beautiful. I have my own houseboy....he brings me tea in the morining and runs the shower for me just to the right temperature!!!! His name is KARL!!!!!! LOL...
Have fun...love Anna and Karl  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bodger

Hatching Eggs
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2008, 06:41 »
Get back in the sun, sea and sand you sad people. :lol:

Kathy331

Hatching Eggs
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2008, 12:33 »
Does anyone know when this pair of reprobates are due back?!

Muntjac or Aggie, if you pick this message up let me know when you're due back, your house sitter was asking me!  :lol:

GrannieAnnie

• Grandmother of the Forums
Hatching Eggs
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2008, 14:31 »
Haven't heard from them yet Kathy, but I thought they were due back yesterday!!!!  Perhaps they decided to stay indefinitely!!!!  I had my postcard this morning, and sounds like they are having a ball!!!!!

Kathy331

Hatching Eggs
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2008, 22:06 »
Got a text, they're back tomorrow evening, just as well, I found Murphy running round the living room carpet this morning............................. :lol:

Kathy331

Hatching Eggs
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2008, 18:25 »
Chicks have gone home now, Muntjac and Aggie collected them on Thursday. The living room is very quiet I must say but the dogs are happy, they've been banished from there for over 2 weeks!

xx
hatching eggs

Started by samuria on The Hen House

3 Replies
Last post March 03, 2022, 20:11
by New shoot
xx
hatching eggs

Started by clucking mad on The Hen House

3 Replies
Last post March 17, 2011, 12:34
by Casey76
xx
Hatching out eggs

Started by teresac on The Hen House

16 Replies
Last post March 27, 2008, 19:19
by Viv
xx
hatching eggs

Started by hebridean on The Hen House

2 Replies
Last post January 10, 2011, 11:02
by darkbrowneggs

Page created in 0.195 seconds with 29 queries.