Curly toe

• 19 Replies

muntjac

Curly toe
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 16:56 »
my comment alan was the advice about the bird needing killing by the     " prat " ....  not  the condition  i explained the reasons for it happening to the limits of my knowledge  ,and as i have stated on here before that i do not have anything to do with uncubators matey. my comment was aimed purely at the comment that the bird shuld be killed.. nothing more ,, i have never said i am an expert matey ,what i hate is people who declare  without thinking about the owners or the birds when they make such coments .. :)
still alive /............

muntjac

Curly toe
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 17:05 »
sorry alan42 but looking again at the reply i gave to the original question it was in fact wrong   :(  i shouldnt have told her to not visit the site .......i should have just advised her to  ignore the  " prat " who told her to kill the bird,........for that i apologise :)

alan42

• Experienced Member
Curly toe
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2007, 18:21 »
in your opinion he is a prat , in his opinion he has done exactly what you have done and given advice in the scope of his knowledge but you have called him a prat for doing that ? we all can only give advice that is in our scope of knowledge you know things i dont vice versa but just because somebody gives advice you dont agree with the name calling starts that is what i am talking about, i and many others have stopped using a site about first aid ( i am a part time first aid instructor ) for the very reason that a comment is made be it right or wrong and 3 or 4 people would start the your a prat thing it ended up nobody wanted to post because they were frightened of being called names.          opininons are like noses we all have one.
no need for name calling.
alan

muntjac

Curly toe
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2007, 19:08 »
ohhhhh now i understand matey,the problems not the fact that i disagreed with his opinion ,its because i called the person a prat .ok well if that is what upset you then i am sorry ...... perhaps i shouldnt have called him/ him / her  a prat for that you are right ...  i see that i did drop into a name calling thing ,and for that i am sorry . :)

perhaps calling them a " wassuck " in this matter would have been more appropriate  :wink:

alan42

• Experienced Member
Curly toe
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2007, 19:39 »
ok i see where this is heading so i will leave it there.
alan

xx
Angel, the possible blind chick with curly foot

Started by mias chooks on The Hen House

11 Replies
Last post August 25, 2009, 13:40
by oddpaws

Page created in 0.242 seconds with 28 queries.