Doggy incontinence aids

• 6 Replies

Lulu

• Winner Best Sunflower - 2012
Doggy incontinence aids
« on: February 18, 2012, 23:04 »
I'm thinking of designing doggy incontinence aids.  I know there are pants for bitches in heat but they really wouldn't help the boys!!  The puppy pads don't hold the wee of an adult.

I have in mind a conveen system ( its like a condom without the tip that you add a tube to that leads to a bag to collect the wee) but I'm not sure you can get them small enough for dogs and as for application .................!!!!!  :ohmy: :ohmy:

Then I thought about nappy pads but you would have to design different types - 1 for boy dogs and 1 for girl dogs.  And getting them to stay on .............. this would be an issue I feel.

Can you guess - the old boy incontinence is beginning to get to me in slightly lunatic way  :blink: :blink: :D
Wash your hands, stay at home, distance yourself

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
Re: Doggy incontinence aids
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 04:56 »
having a dog with incontinence is not nice but keeping the pants on wouldn't be a problem I don't think, afterall bitches in season keep theirs on. However the amount my dog can wee they would have to be mega absorbant  :)
Staffies are softer than you think.

ANHBUC

• "You looking at me?!!!"
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 00:19 »
There are quite a few products already out there lulu.

www.dog-nappy.co.uk/  They have ones specifically for dogs, bitches, cats and even rabbits.
Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens!
Bagpuss RIP 1992 - June 2012, 1 huge grass carp (RIP "Jaws" July 2001 - December 2011), 4 golden orfe, 1 goldfish and 1 fantail fish (also huge)! plus 4 Italian quail, 1 Japanese quail, 1 Rosetta quail.

Lulu

• Winner Best Sunflower - 2012
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 21:48 »
Well I never knew that - will think about it  :)  Thank you very much.   They may be worth investing in for when the old boy needs to be left alone for a little while especially in the evening.

Raven81

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 16:20 »
ANHBUC, thank you for that link, they look really good, and not too pricey.  We have been thinking about purchasing something in the future as since his stroke our old man struggles to make it to the door on time.
The glass is neither half empty or half full - it is simply the incorrect size! Find a new glass!

ANHBUC

• "You looking at me?!!!"
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 18:06 »
ANHBUC, thank you for that link, they look really good, and not too pricey.  We have been thinking about purchasing something in the future as since his stroke our old man struggles to make it to the door on time.

Glad the information is of use to you.  :)

kentishgal

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 18:31 »
It might actually be cheaper to check out some sites for people too. I have toy breeds who use puppy pads and have found human incontinence pads are much bigger and cheaper. Also they tend to hold more wee!
(dont worry they come in discreet plain boxes!!)

xx
How much is that doggy in the window?

Started by too many girls on Pets without Feathers

5 Replies
Last post January 10, 2010, 18:55
by Rubellite
xx
A happy story about my poorly doggy

Started by Raven81 on Pets without Feathers

13 Replies
Last post December 07, 2011, 19:10
by ANHBUC

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 30 queries.