Tempting!

• 2 Replies

ANHBUC

• "You looking at me?!!!"
Tempting!
« on: November 11, 2011, 15:23 »
These marketing people really know how to tempt you.  Giving you 4 free hens when you buy an eglu cube.  They know we can't resist increasing our flock and you always have the excuse of saying, "but the hens came with the coop dear!!!".  So close to Christmas as well, will have to put it on my list for Santa.   :lol:

www.happychicks.co.uk/mall/productpage.cfm/Happychicksshop/_EgluCube/343334/Eglu%20Cube%20Green%206-10%20hens%20FREE%20DELIVERY%20%26amp%3Bamp%3B%20HENS

I appologise in advance to anyone who gets tempted by this offer, but why should I be the only one!   :blush:
Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens!
Bagpuss RIP 1992 - June 2012, 1 huge grass carp (RIP "Jaws" July 2001 - December 2011), 4 golden orfe, 1 goldfish and 1 fantail fish (also huge)! plus 4 Italian quail, 1 Japanese quail, 1 Rosetta quail.

JaK

• Happy half plot.
Re: Tempting!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 20:28 »
 :blink: I wonder if I can get a bank loan or maybe a credit card, it's almost too good a deal to miss.  :lol:

nerdle

• The Lone Free Ranger
Re: Tempting!
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 17:46 »
The Eglu sales rep wasted no time ringing me about buying a coop.  They are so clever, they've thought of everything so its useful to learn from them. The weldmesh they use for the run and the apron at the bottom are perfect.
One grandma and 4 baby Pekins.

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 28 queries.