lazy cow veggie pie

• 32 Replies

Babycat

• Experienced Member
tastebuds
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2007, 20:10 »
Probably has temperamental tastebuds like my own - some things just don't seem right and others that I love seem wrong to others.

Think a lot of it is conditioning from childhood - if you didnt grow up with marmite you are less likely to warm to eat if introduced as an adult.

Hence the importance of having an allotment and shovelling kids full of yummy fruit and veg. :D
"This too shall pass"  King Solomon

gobs

lazy cow veggie pie
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2007, 20:54 »
Quote from: "mushroom"
Quote from: "flowergirl"
marmite YEAH love it. but meat with fruit WRONG, pork & apple sauce wrong,turkey and cranberry wrong,sweet and sour pork wrong, anything involving pinapple should be illegal yuck yuck yuck

awwwwww ... might agree with you re:pineapple

. but .. apple stuffing in anything? plum sauce and pork??? orange with duck????? natural companions. dunno where you get your thinking from!!!!!!!!!! where are you forming your opinions from? is it just a theoretical thing or actual taste?

Some people cannot properly digest things in pineapple, our dislikes often stem from such serious reasons.
However, roast venison, blueberry jam and potato doughnuts, a delight for me! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
"Words... I know exactly what words I'm wanting to say, but somehow or other they is always getting squiff-squiddled around." R Dahl

mushroom

lazy cow veggie pie
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2007, 05:50 »
Quote from: "gobs"

Some people cannot properly digest things in pineapple, our dislikes often stem from such serious reasons.

yep.

Have you ever wondered why some people can eat brussel sprouts while they taste absolutely disgusting to others? An explanation is here

xx
Lazy Garlic

Started by shokkyy on Cooking, Storing and Preserving

4 Replies
Last post July 29, 2010, 01:27
by daisy1990
xx
Lazy way to freeze corn on the cob...

Started by Sally A on Cooking, Storing and Preserving

5 Replies
Last post August 27, 2007, 00:25
by John
xx
Veggie Help Please!

Started by Elaine G on Cooking, Storing and Preserving

3 Replies
Last post November 09, 2008, 14:56
by Ice
xx
More veggie help please

Started by Elaine G on Cooking, Storing and Preserving

7 Replies
Last post December 17, 2009, 22:39
by noshed

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 30 queries.