A question for Yorkie and Aunt Sally

• 37 Replies

billathome65

• Experienced Member
A question for Yorkie and Aunt Sally
« on: April 09, 2011, 21:22 »
I was told you two where cracks at this stuff so here's the question.

One of the allotment people I spoke to today stated that their constitution forbids anyone keeping chickens / livestock on the allotment and stated you have to be registered with DEFRA to keep chucks even in your own back garden Now I know that you don't have to inform DEFRA unless you have 50 or more Chucks. However I was told the Allotments act allows for livestock to be kept and that the Allotments act out ranks their constitution so a quick overview and thoughts would be welcome.

Just my devilish side coming out now... :tongue2: :D

The best way to learn to do something is to do something.

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
Re: A question for Yorkie and Aunt Sally
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 21:46 »
That's right Bill.  The laws of the land - created by Parliament - cannot be overturned by bye-laws or constitutions.  The Law is supreme .

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 21:53 »
see told you they would know  :lol:
Staffies are softer than you think.

billathome65

• Experienced Member
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 21:56 »
That's right Bill.  The laws of the land - created by Parliament - cannot be overturned by bye-laws or constitutions.  The Law is supreme .

Hahahaha now that's something I could get on my soap box about For example how the 1869 Bill Of Rights means that all European laws introduced into the UK are actually illegal and introduced of the back of treason by our trusted politicians.

But I won't  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

billathome65

• Experienced Member
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 21:56 »
see told you they would know  :lol:
  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Salmo

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 00:35 »
Read it for yourself
Allotment Act 1950
12) Abolition of contractual restrictions on keeping hens and rabbits.
Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary in any lease or tenancy or in any covenant, contract or undertaking relating to the use to be made of any land, it shall be lawful for the occupier of any land to keep, otherwise than by way of trade or business, hens or rabbits in any place on the land and to erect or place and maintain such buildings or structures on the land as reasonably necessary for that purpose:.
Provided that nothing in this subsection shall authorise any hens or rabbits to be kept in such a place or in such a manner as to be prejudicial to health or a nuisance or affect the operation of any enactment.

Yorkie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 09:11 »
For example how the 1869 Bill Of Rights means that all European laws introduced into the UK are actually illegal and introduced of the back of treason by our trusted politicians.

Which 1869 Bill of Rights is that, bill?  Can't see it on the statute books  :)

PS Aunt Sally beat me to the answer (had gone to bed  ::) ) and I agree!  :D
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days all attack me at once...

billathome65

• Experienced Member
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 15:36 »
For example how the 1869 Bill Of Rights means that all European laws introduced into the UK are actually illegal and introduced of the back of treason by our trusted politicians.

Which 1869 Bill of Rights is that, bill?  Can't see it on the statute books  :)

PS Aunt Sally beat me to the answer (had gone to bed  ::) ) and I agree!  :D

I meant 1689  :D :D :D

The Bill Of Rights.  :) Alternative known as the English Constitution introduced after King James was overthrown.

Additionally the Bill Of Rights was developed from Alfred The Greats Book of Law which was called the "Dome" The peoples laws. As these laws have been used to build up other laws but where never rescinded as they have been left unchanged for over 400 years they are in fact our English constitution which to highlight further is where The Americans got their Constitution from in 1776. :wub:

The only way our constitution / Bill of rights can be made void is by us being defeated by a foreign country via a war. That is why the English / British people where never given the chance to vote on Europe as it is only the people who can give away our powers but only if all the people vote yes. So as we where never given the vote the joining and giving away powers to Europe was in fact a treasonous act instigated by Harold Wilson in the 70's and carried on with further treason by successive governments.

And to further throw a spanner in peoples beliefs How many of you here are aware that in 2008 Tony Blair rescinded a treason act which forbid any person from restraining our monarch which is in itself a treasonous act. He then compounded that by making the Queen of England A Vastle Queen of Europe which then allows the Queen to agree laws that interfere with the governing and laws of this country and in doing so makes our own Monarch a traitor to this country and it's people because the 1689 Bill Of Rights forbids the Monarchy from allowing other foreign powers to do this.

Just a bit of light reading should anyone wish to debate?  ::)

Bill
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 15:53 by billathome65 »

Ice

• muck spreader
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 15:40 »
Do you mean the Bill of Rights 1689?
Cheese makes everything better.

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty

hamstergbert

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2011, 15:53 »
looks like that should have read 1869 (anag.)

I know the mills of parliament grind slowly but fron King James to 1869 seems slow even by Westminster standards!
The Dales - probably fingerprint marks where God's hand touched the world

billathome65

• Experienced Member
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2011, 15:54 »
Do you mean the Bill of Rights 1689?

Sorry was a typo yes I meant 1689 thank you for highlighting that error.  :)

Bill

billathome65

• Experienced Member
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2011, 15:58 »

The Constitution is Supreme as that is where our existing Parliamentary laws came from, until Tony Blair sold us out to Europe and big corporations. Who then started introducing their own laws but what people don't understand due to our own Bill Of Rights / Constitution being hidden from academic reading is that the European laws do not stand in this country as they where introduced via an act of treason.

Bill

billathome65

• Experienced Member
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2011, 16:01 »
That has me thinking. Does anyone remember the name of that cartoon about a ghost and he used to say and it ant 1776 even???

Just to lighten things here.

Bill

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2011, 16:04 »
In 1973 we voted in a referendum to join Europe, we just didn't know what we were voting for at the time  ::)

xx
Question for aunt sally

Started by chelle on The Hen House

6 Replies
Last post April 27, 2007, 08:19
by Bagpuss
xx
So sorry Aunt Sally ......

Started by dawninspain on The Hen House

28 Replies
Last post July 22, 2007, 13:06
by Viv
xx
Aunt Sally

Started by Yolky on The Hen House

9 Replies
Last post July 29, 2008, 12:06
by Yolky
xx
aunt sally's mash

Started by Selkie on The Hen House

15 Replies
Last post November 04, 2007, 19:29
by Aunt Sally

Page created in 0.554 seconds with 30 queries.