Ildi Tomatoes

• 3 Replies

Debz

Ildi Tomatoes
« on: April 07, 2010, 10:52 »
I have planted 10 of these in cells beside 5 other varieties.  All the other varieties have germanated including the Tigrella that went in a week after the rest.  Not a single one of the Ildi have come up and I have planted them for a little boy who chose the different varieties.  I am really disappointed.  Has anyone else had a problem with these ones?

8doubles

Re: Ildi Tomatoes
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 11:21 »
I have never had any problem with Ildi *, they always do well for me when i grow them. Plant some more and if they do not grow contact the seed supplier for a refund.

* apart from too many tomatoes  :)

sclarke624

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 12:25 »
Get some more seeds still a bit of time, little lad won't know.  Sometimes you just get a duff pack.  Obviously you aren't doing anything wrong as the others worked.  Of course as 8doubles says you could end up with more if the others decide to make an appearance which is s*d's law (don't know if I am allowed to say that used to be swearing in my day LOL hence the star in the middle).
Sheila
unowho
Guess I'm organic until I ever need to inorganic

Kristen

• K's Garden blog
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 10:30 »
Got any of the seed left? If so sandwich some in damp kitchen paper (e.g. in a Tupperware box with the lid loosely on the keep the dampness in, but allow some air to circulate).  If they don't grow then the seed was duff.

I had a packet of Tomato seeds a few years back, none came up ... I planted some more from the same packet the following year ... no prizes for guessing a) what happened and b) what a lousy memory I have!

xx
tomatoes

Started by jambop on Grow Your Own

14 Replies
Last post May 12, 2021, 19:31
by Linnie
xx
tomatoes

Started by bridgeford on Grow Your Own

27 Replies
Last post March 27, 2007, 18:18
by Sadgit
xx
Tomatoes

Started by SPUDMIESTER on Grow Your Own

2 Replies
Last post March 11, 2010, 23:51
by Kristen
xx
when will tomatoes go red?!

Started by courgette on Grow Your Own

3 Replies
Last post July 27, 2008, 18:11
by DD.

Page created in 0.727 seconds with 36 queries.