What can I call it?

• 20 Replies

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
Re: What can I call it?
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2010, 22:15 »
I don't know how you find the time or energy to do everything you do - I get exhausted just reading about your stuff  :lol:
ps any chance of a doggy bag - just a big chunk of each of the cakes and a flask of soup  :lol: :lol:
Staffies are softer than you think.

gypsy

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2010, 13:54 »
How dare you ask for cake?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: you are only allowed the soup, CC
Catherine

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2010, 15:46 »
nobody from the healthy eating section was supposed to read that bit  :tongue2:  :lol: :lol: 

Yorkie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2010, 16:45 »
So, Poolie, how did it go and - more importantly - what did you call it?!  :D
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days all attack me at once...

sunshineband

• Global Moderator
  • Tallest Sunflower prizewinner 2014
    • A Little Bit of Sunshine
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2010, 18:21 »
nobody from the healthy eating section was supposed to read that bit  :tongue2:  :lol: :lol: 

:nowink: :nowink: :nowink: :nowink:
Wisdom is knowing what to ignore - be comfortable in your own skin.
My Blog
My Diary
My Diary Comments

Poolfield2

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2010, 23:47 »
I survived and no one has come down with food poisoning so it counts as a success :lol:

Food all went well and I got the quantites right on the soup front and sandwich front but rather overcatered with the cakes ::) We treid making people take a bag of cake when they left, food for the journey :)

I ended up with 3 people to stay as we are short of B&B round here. The bed and breakfast isn't a problem but on Thursday afternoon I suddenly realised that they would need an evening meal on Friday and Saturday ahhhh! How do I find time to do that while preparing the food for Saturday???

Thank goodness for a well stocked freezer! Out came 2 bags of bolognese type mince and mash on top with grated chees and hey presto cottage pie. We had some blackcurrant icecream andmeringued left from a couple of weeks ago so dessert sorted.

On Saturday I was really struggling to find a meal for 5 that took no effort but did jacket spuds and found 2 boxes of "turkey au vin" and a box of chestnut casserole plus frozen peas, just pud to think of..... my all time easy standby pud.......spicy peaches with bought icecream, phew, we made it. Freezer to the rescue :D

ps called them "ham with mustard mayo" thanks :lol:

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 28 queries.