Do pot eggs really help?

• 17 Replies

wildwitchy

Re: Do pot eggs really help?
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2009, 20:03 »
I use the plastic eggs to show my girls but they all still argue over the same spot! I've now had to write on the plastic eggs "false" as my dippy husband (irish fella no 1) sold 3 of them when we first started selling the eggs.

The customer ( Irish fella No2) bought them back saying his Mrs couldn't break them against the frying pan - the shell was too hard.

That's what happens when 2 irish men get together...........

I couldn't beleive it.

From Irish fella no.3- please don't make racist remarks about ALL Irish men- we are not all like your hubby and his mate. joke or not i dont like it.
sorry every one for bringing this up. you just dont write things like that about people. sorry once again.
]

We're an Irish family and proud of taking the mickey out of ourselves, I'm taking the P*** out of myself. Much like Billy Connolly does.. It's called humour. I think you're being over sensitive.. We've had to live with it all our lives..and not a place on a light hearted chicken forum.. so my apologies all.

SMD66

• sunrise over the canal
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2009, 09:46 »
Sorry, I never intended to offend with my irish remark either
Music self played is pleasure self made
Samantha :)

drumcrow

• ALAN
    • doyle jewellery design
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2009, 10:27 »
Look theres a lot more i could say about the whole slagging yourself off and your family but its not something i would do especially if there is other people doing it for you.
sure iam going to hold my tongue as they say and say no more.
And i apologise to all for lowering the tone of this wonderful forum and i hope we all can go back to chatting about chickens. :)
if you have chickens you have rats

Page created in 0.28 seconds with 30 queries.