Greenhosue assembly instructions.

• 9 Replies

SpudtheBinx

• Experienced Member
    • dave and becca blog
« on: April 19, 2008, 09:51 »
Hi, I need to reassemble my greenhouse at my allotment after dismantling it to move it lat winter. Unfortunately I dont have the instructions anymore and have no idea who manufactured it to email and ask. It is 8 x 6 galvanised steel frame with plastic glazing and I got it from Littlewoods just over a year ago. I will try taking another look at it today but if anyone has any clue as to who made it, it would be really helpfull.

Thanks,

David

poultrygeist

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 12:33 »
Could you post any photos of the bits and pieces and it may be possible to identify which bits go where ?

Might get you started and it'll all just become obvious.  :)

Rob

chat1

Re: Greenhosue assembly instructions.
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 14:23 »
Quote from: "SpudtheBinx"
Hi, I need to reassemble my greenhouse at my allotment after dismantling it to move it lat winter. Unfortunately I dont have the instructions anymore and have no idea who manufactured it to email and ask. It is 8 x 6 galvanised steel frame with plastic glazing and I got it from Littlewoods just over a year ago. I will try taking another look at it today but if anyone has any clue as to who made it, it would be really helpfull.

Thanks,

David

I had a similar problem earlier in the year, I obtained a second hand greenhouse that had been dismantled, the previous owners informed me it was purchased at B&Q, I cantacted them with an approximate age of the greenhouse, and B&Q gave me the name of the manufacturer, which I looked up and rang them, they were exceptionally helpful and put an instruction book in the post, which I received within a couple of days.
Give littlewoods a ring they will most definately know the manufacturer and you can go from there,
Good luck

chat1

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 22:16 »
I had this problem when I purchased a second hand greenhouse last year.
You have already identified who you bought it from so to start, contact the customer services at littlewoods, who should then direct you to their supplier who is most probably the manufacturer.
I did this with B&Q, and the manifacturer were more than willing to send me instructions.
Goog Luck

KandN

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 10:22 »
Hi,

I have just joined this forum as we have a similar issue.  My granny can no longer use her greenhouse so it was agreed that we would take it to put on our allotment.  My mum wanted to take photos of it before it was dismantled but the eagerness of others got in the way.  We now have a 15 year old greenhouse in what feels like a thousand bits.

I have posted pictures of both the various bits (note the absense of much glass), the base it's going on to and here is a link I found to the Screwfix website for a Halls 6X8 http://www.screwfix.com/prods/54579/Outdoor-Buildings/Greenhouses/Halls-Popular-Greenhouse-6-x-8

Our greenhouse says 'Monarch Aluminium' on it.  We tried emailing them but they haven't got back to us.

I hope the instructions are helpful and any advice anyone has would be gratefully received.

Thanks,

KandN
IMAG0073.jpg
IMAG0074 compressed.jpg
IMAG0075 compress.jpg

poultrygeist

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 16:26 »
Hi KandN

Our greenhouse is 'Eden' by 'Monach Edenlite products'. I assume it's the same company.

The first thing you need to do is to sort out the corner uprights which should have the glazing profile on 2 sides.
You can also find the 2 long guttering horizontals and the front and back angles adn ridge piece. These are the main parts of the frame. The rest is just glazing bars that go in between.

Once you've sorted them into piles, it's a lot easier to put together. I can take a few photos of the finished item if that would help, but they should start to appear fairly self-explanatory once you've stared at them for a while. :)

Rob 8)

KandN

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 23:49 »
Hi Rob,

thanks very much for your help.  We managed to get it erected today (minus glass which requires an audit) with the help of another allotmenteer.  I have posted a picture.

Thanks again,

K
IMAGE_102 compressed.jpg

poultrygeist

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 09:54 »
Great news K ! :)

I remember seeing ours as a random jumble of metal but once you sort them into piles they sort of make sense.
Well done and good luck with the glazing. That's where you find out how square you have the frame  :D

ROb 8)

noshed

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2009, 20:06 »
Listen to your Mum next time though
Self-sufficient in rasberries and bindweed. Slug pellets can be handy.

KandN

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2009, 07:12 »
not guilty! Dismantling happened without us there. Over-eager uncle is to blame!

clip
Crittal 6 X 8 greenhouse assembly instructions

Started by davidwh000 on Design and Construction

0 Replies
Last post December 01, 2013, 16:06
by davidwh000
xx
Serac greenhouse assembly

Started by canuck eh on Design and Construction

2 Replies
Last post May 28, 2015, 11:30
by JayG
xx
greenhouse instructions

Started by ann 123 on Design and Construction

9 Replies
Last post April 21, 2012, 20:58
by timn
clip
Crittall greenhouse, please help with instructions

Started by MikeSea on Design and Construction

29 Replies
Last post September 03, 2021, 11:00
by twoscoops61

Page created in 0.205 seconds with 41 queries.