Valentine's Day

• 22 Replies

rowlandwells

Valentine's Day
« on: February 12, 2022, 16:05 »
well here it is again Valentine's day so what to buy my other half well I know she wants some tea bags because we are definitely running out of those maybe I should buy her a tin of car polish as the car does need a clean and polish I know she hasn't  done that for a few weeks them maybe when  we go shopping Monday i mite buy her a bag of prawns because she don't like prawns but I do  :D

I just can't think what to buy her she's got a spade and a fork I suppose I could get her a new wheelbarrow as the other ones waring out well how's she going to wheel my compost round the garden someone got to do it  :lol:

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
Re: Valentine's Day
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2022, 16:09 »
Naughty RW, very, very naughty  :lol: :lol:

jezza

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2022, 17:59 »
Hello but her a packet of mixed flower seeds so she can cut them as she wants them,save you having to by them   jezza

rowlandwells

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2022, 09:09 »
yes  good thinking Jez and not to costly as  I'm going to Wilko's on Monday she did say she wouldn't mind a little car do they still sell those matchbox ones I'M sure that's what she meant  :D :D

jezza

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2022, 12:04 »
Hello I'm sure I've seen small cars in wilko there usually 10 or a dozen on a card for about £5     jezza

rowlandwells

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2022, 12:19 »
thanks Jez  :D

Growster...

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2022, 12:45 »
I'd suggest a new camera, so she can photograph your cuts and bruises, and post them here..;0)

snowdrops

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2022, 13:13 »
At this rate RW you’ll be sporting a new saucepan for your gift from Mrs RW, I just want to be a fly on the wall when the triage nurse at A  & E asks what seems to be the trouble when it’s sitting proudly on top of your noddle  :lol: :lol:
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

mrs bouquet

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2022, 14:39 »
My Darling OH and me used to save our cards, and write the new date in each year, they had at last 12, if not more years in them.   Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2022, 10:51 »
Well ... I got nothing  :(

As a special treat though, I am off later today to pick up a new vacuum from Argos as ours has packed up ;)  :lol:

Lardman

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2022, 11:50 »
Well ... I got nothing  :(
I got a headache does that count  ::)

Growster...

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2022, 14:04 »
On advice from a daughter, I popped up to Waitrose for one of their Valentine Meal Deals!

Not bad value - £20.00 for a baked Camembert, huge steak pie, frites and a couple of lemon tarts plus a bottle of Pinot Grigio!

It'll certainly last us the rest of the week, but today, we had a really romantic, sensitive lunch ...

...'toad in the hole' with some of the best sirloin I've ever bought, and steamed cabbage and broccoli, with some gravy laced with HP sauce!

And they say romance is dead?

(I even cooked up the 'rough' bits of the sirloin for new-small-big-dog, and she went bananas too)!

wighty

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2022, 17:14 »
I got a card and a box of Maltesers.  I can eat three a day before getting a stomach ache so they will last me a while.

Come on Rowland, do tell us what you got your lady or are you still at A & E getting that saucepan removed? :D

rowlandwells

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2022, 12:16 »
well I her to Rugby shopping yesterday and then she treated me  to scone and a cup of tea at Dobbies then I gave her an my carboard box she said watts that for I said its for when I get your valentine's present next year
i told her I've got deep pockets and short arms

now I've been told a good beef steak is best for a black eye  is that rite  :unsure:

jezza

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2022, 19:56 »
Hello no small car then,you must originate from Yorkshire we are reknown for short arms and very long pockets   jezza

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 52 queries.