day dreaming

• 1 Replies

rowlandwells

day dreaming
« on: December 11, 2021, 17:02 »
when I'm sitting in my computer room reading all those lovely topics you send us I'm looking out the window its raining and cold and I'm left with little to do or turn my hand to because its jobs outdoors and as I said it raining and I can't be bothered

so I look up and on the wall in front of me there are  several painting [prints] of the farming life in the 50's with those little grey ferguson tractors that brings back memories to me as a boy one picture is harvest day combining and bailing the field the farm workers have handkerchiefs tied round there heads that was common place in those days to keep the sun of there heads

and another where a young boy is standing round a ferguson tractor and corn drill  the boy with a large  can of tea obviously for the workers sowing the crop with 2 white terrier dogs by his side and another picture of a little ferguson ploughing  a field so I sit back in my chair and day dream of those days gone by when I was growing up watching those chaps in the field its nice to go back sometimes or day dream then I pinch myself and get back on  the computer  :D

Goosegirl

Re: day dreaming
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2021, 13:24 »
Sometimes we need a little diversion of sorts to take our minds off various pressing matters especially at this time of year when the weather is so wet, gloomy and cold. 
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 30 queries.