Perfumes and Aftershave.

• 5 Replies

mrs bouquet

Perfumes and Aftershave.
« on: December 20, 2020, 12:36 »
I always wear perfume, everyday !   Even though I look like a bag-lady, I do smell nice !!

I have been trying to find one from years back, and eventually found a site that lists all of them and the dates they were first produced.    I then ordered some "Je Revien" by Worth.   Had it in the past, and it is still delicious.   Not the one I had in mind.   I then saw "Ma Griffe" at  £199, dismissed that one, although I remembered I did like it.    Now I have just ordered some  "Blue Grass" by Elizabeth Arden.   Hope it is as nice as I remember.
I have nobody to buy aftershave for now, but maybe, maybe some "Au Savage" provided I could have it personally delivered and lunch with "The Pirate from the Caribbean"     :)   
What are your favourites ?   Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

GraciesGran

Re: Perfumes and Aftershave.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 13:07 »
My favourite is J'adore.  First perfume I was given was Estee Landers Youth Dew.  Also like Dune and Chanel No 5.

mrs bouquet

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 13:53 »
Youth Dew, is another one for the New Year.   I have got Dune and wear that.  My Chanel 5, is probaby a bit old now so I just enjoy looking at it   :D    Mrs B

GraciesGran

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2020, 16:07 »
Like you I always wear perfume.  My godmother who always seemed very glamorous always wore perfume and lipstick.  She said she didn't feel dressed without them.

AndyRVTR

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2020, 16:57 »
As a guy..  my own favourite aftershave is Prada Luna Rossa Black... love it!

snowdrops

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2020, 17:39 »
Like you I always wear perfume.  My godmother who always seemed very glamorous always wore perfume and lipstick.  She said she didn't feel dressed without them.
Love this approach Graciesgran. I decided when I finished work I would wear perfume everyday, went fine until earlier this year when I ran out of my last one, I actually bought myself a bottle on Friday in case my big hints went unnoticed lol
Flowers by Kenzo, my husband first bought it me a few years ago, having listened to a radio 4 programme about matching scents with people & thought this sounded just me & it is.
I also used to like channel no 5, I also like miss Dior by Dior & I used to love Jontue by revlon but they stopped making it.
Mrs B what was the site you went to to find the lists of the perfumes please, plus what a lovely thread you’ve started yet again 😘
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

Page created in 0.192 seconds with 34 queries.