I could have cried

• 0 Replies

rowlandwells

I could have cried
« on: April 19, 2020, 09:27 »
we ordered our plug plants and cutting raised plants last September for delivery in April then one week before delivery the order was cancelled :ohmy: and we asked to re-order if we still wanted the plants etc

this was due to so many of there customers cancelling the orders because of the pandemic situation so we re-ordered and where told we would have delivery of our plugs and  plants in two weeks time and true to form they emailed me a day before delivery  :)

so every things good so far as the plants are concerned they arrived by a man in a white van in cardboard boxes and all he had to do was put them in the gate or put them over the gate but to my horror he through the boxes over the gate  :ohmy: and  i put my hands over my eyes seeing all those boxes of plants laying on the drive  :closedeyes:

i couldn't open them because of what I mite fined  inside so my wife sprayed the boxes  then after an hour carefully opened the boxes with gloves we found because the trays inside the boxes where packed so good we only had four plants damaged which i thought was very good considering how they where handled

i know these delivery drivers have to take extra care because of this pandemic but a little bit of common sense goes a long way because it did say on the boxes live plants handle with care anyway i did thank the driver for bringing them even though he through them over the gate

needless to say we busy potting on all 9 trays hopefully we have enough compost fingers crossed  :unsure:

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 28 queries.