Early Morning Club

• 2706 Replies

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
Re: Early Morning Club
« Reply #1710 on: December 20, 2014, 06:30 »
Can I join just for today?  :dry:

I woke up just after 5 and couldn't get back to sleep - ho hum! rather than ho ho!
Got up to a cold house, before the heating cuts in, so not the best start to the day.....................

things can only get better * she thinks hopefully* 
::)

rogerbodger

« Reply #1711 on: December 20, 2014, 06:34 »
Morning MoS and all.

I'm happy for you to join just for today, but I can't speak for anyone else    :lol:

Been up a while, thinking I ought to make a start on Christmas shopping today, but distinctly lacking the enthusiasm, especially when I think of the crowds etc and I don't have even an inkling of where to start or what to buy  :(

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1712 on: December 20, 2014, 06:40 »
I don't have even an inkling of where to start or what to buy  :(

That doesn't sound too hopeful, then  ::) Good luck!

rogerbodger

« Reply #1713 on: December 20, 2014, 06:43 »
Could get a broken drum for my wife - can't beat it! Boom Boom (well, not boom boom as it's broken)

tosca100

• New start, new life in BG
« Reply #1714 on: December 20, 2014, 07:03 »
The forecast is good here in BG and the sunrise stunning. Good morning all and good shopping to those who are going. Lucky for us Christmas passes with a sigh here, full of good will and gentleness and good friends.

dugless

« Reply #1715 on: December 20, 2014, 07:48 »

I woke up just after 5 and couldn't get back to sleep - ho hum! rather than ho ho!
Got up to a cold house, before the heating cuts in, so not the best start to the day.....................

Your welcome any time I don't think there are any rules  :D
Good morning, every one looks a better day here  off to the woods with my Daughter and her dog, they have an area fenced off here, in Belgium just for dogs so you can let then run about safely   

Edited to separate reply from quote.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 09:15 by JayG »
Time is more precious than Gold
Spend it Wisely

snowdrops

« Reply #1716 on: December 20, 2014, 08:38 »
Morning all but not early for a change for me. I slept until 5:15, what a treat & then after a short while went back to sleep until 7:45. What bliss my hour of yoga with lots of relaxation obviously did the trick :lol:
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

devonbarmygardener

• I live, therefore I garden!
« Reply #1717 on: December 20, 2014, 09:09 »

All welcome here MoS  :)

I have my BodyBalance class this morning - not sure I have much balance after that last whiskey last night ::) :D

dugless

« Reply #1718 on: December 20, 2014, 12:38 »
Ditto  :lol: several more to come

snowdrops

« Reply #1719 on: December 21, 2014, 07:24 »
Morning, I've been here for a while, I can't be the first up surely, I've just seen Cadalot,morning Alan :lol:
Busy day planned, picking up friends to go to the farmers market in nearby Market Bosworth, exchange gifts over a coffee. Pop to Trashcos to get the stuff I couldn't get at Lidl, then I would like to finish wrapping. Wrapping not rapping mind :D. Then I might just make some mince pies. DD is making dinner so let's see how that pans out :D

dugless

« Reply #1720 on: December 21, 2014, 08:01 »
Not so early good Morning, I had to wait to get a shower this morning.

rogerbodger

« Reply #1721 on: December 21, 2014, 08:13 »
Morning .... awake since 4.30, listened to the radio in bed then up at 6. Crept around the forum as I didn't want to wake anyone ;)

Food shop at Trashco .... card shop .... write & post cards .... another attempt at present shopping .... make mince pies .... cook dinner .... aaaaagggggghhhhhh!!!!

tosca100

« Reply #1722 on: December 21, 2014, 08:33 »
Watched the final of Strictly while waiting for light, showered, made mince pies (smell yummy,) which we are going to decorate somehow. OH has translated the ingredients into Bulgarian as they are for the neighbours but they are not known here, especially in the villages.

Now chatting to distant friends on Facebook and wishing we could afford the petrol to visit them. One is leaving Bulgaria after ten years after having her two horses stolen, dog dying and cat poisoned. I will be sad to see them go, they have been an inspiration to me. Also another lady who came out with her partner nine years ago, he left, she lives on her own in a stunning isolated hamlet in the mountains with varous fowl, five huge dogs, three horses, two donkeys and some cats...and no car! Wish she was nearer.

snowdrops

« Reply #1723 on: December 21, 2014, 16:56 »
Watched the final of Strictly while waiting for light, showered, made mince pies (smell yummy,) which we are going to decorate somehow. OH has translated the ingredients into Bulgarian as they are for the neighbours but they are not known here, especially in the villages.

Now chatting to distant friends on Facebook and wishing we could afford the petrol to visit them. One is leaving Bulgaria after ten years after having her two horses stolen, dog dying and cat poisoned. I will be sad to see them go, they have been an inspiration to me. Also another lady who came out with her partner nine years ago, he left, she lives on her own in a stunning isolated hamlet in the mountains with varous fowl, five huge dogs, three horses, two donkeys and some cats...and no car! Wish she was nearer.

Could you arrange to meet half way?

tosca100

« Reply #1724 on: December 21, 2014, 17:37 »
Not really, she is very remote and has no car. She can be trapped for weeks as there is just a track to the village (pop 9!) They look after her but she does need to think ahead all the time and has friends who take her shopping sometimes and has stuff delivered to the next village where someone will pick it up for her. She is very happy generally and will not move, though her place would sell well. Just occasionally she gets lonely. She is good today though. At least she was until I posted pics of home made mince ies and cheese scones with butter and chilli jelly.....

xx
Early morning bird antics, happen to you?

Started by AlaninCarlisle on Chatting on the Plot

10 Replies
Last post July 06, 2023, 11:57
by DanielCoffey
xx
Book Club - the film

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

0 Replies
Last post June 05, 2018, 15:34
by mrs bouquet
xx
Morning all :)

Started by mumofstig on Chatting on the Plot

222 Replies
Last post July 29, 2018, 10:01
by Growster...
xx
Went to my local Gardening Club evening...

Started by Rhys on Chatting on the Plot

2 Replies
Last post February 26, 2018, 21:49
by Rhys

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 47 queries.