Early Morning Club

• 2706 Replies

Ma Lowe

• Allotment owner from Feb 2014
Re: Early Morning Club
« Reply #1185 on: August 19, 2014, 08:13 »
Morning all, good luck Surbie it's never easy going back to work after time off.  :)

Madame Cholet

• Location: Thrapston=Home & garden Lotty=Ringstead East Northants
  • remember you're a womble
« Reply #1186 on: August 19, 2014, 19:26 »
Selling Dugless bit slow last 2 weeks the 3 weeks previous were very good so fingers crossed in Sept.
Diary at- http://chat.allotment-garden.org/index.php?topic=85680.75

Comments at- http://chat.allotment-garden.org/index.php?topic=85681.15

To good friends, good food and dirty hands

Underground overground wombling free

barley

« Reply #1187 on: August 20, 2014, 02:15 »
not sure if 2.10 am is early morning or late at night ????

can't sleep  :closedeyes:  so the house now smells of fresh bread , plumb crumble and apple cakes - will be putting the kettle on soon to sample

any one out there to join me ?

tosca100

• New start, new life in BG
« Reply #1188 on: August 20, 2014, 03:55 »
Hope you managed to get back to sleep after all that Barley. :)

Ma Lowe

« Reply #1189 on: August 20, 2014, 06:36 »
Morning all, woken by the sun shining brightly through the blinds (which happens quite a few times this time of year) should have had blackout blinds I suppose.  ::)
Barley wish I had know you were baking that time of morning, would have set my alarm  :)

cadalot

« Reply #1190 on: August 20, 2014, 06:48 »
Having breakfast and then getting ready for a hectic day of surveys

dugless

« Reply #1191 on: August 20, 2014, 07:21 »
Good morning all, getting fed up of the constant watering still no rain here although it has been forecast from time to time we just don't get it.
Time is more precious than Gold
Spend it Wisely

Ma Lowe

« Reply #1192 on: August 20, 2014, 07:25 »
Same here Dugless, couple of little showers that do nothing for the plants  what part of derby are you in?

Madame Cholet

« Reply #1193 on: August 20, 2014, 07:35 »
morning all feel better today not tired anymore :D visiting Dad later and shopping a B n M

JayG

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1194 on: August 20, 2014, 09:17 »
My 7 year old Panasonic TV has been behaving very strangely lately, including randomly showing on-screen displays even with the zapper batteries removed!  :ohmy: More worryingly, it sometimes appears to re-set with a blank screen and a nasty electronic 'pop' which I'm sure will be terminal sooner rather than later.

After a frustrating couple of days trying to find the best deal for my chosen replacement (including losing out on the best price on Monday because I was taking a friend to hospital on Tuesday morning and didn't want to miss the possible delivery) I finally managed to order it this morning from John Lewis - yesterday they were out of stock! Not the cheapest price but they do throw in a 'free' 5 year warranty which elsewhere can cost around £70.

Phew! Collect it tomorrow afternoon and am quite excited - it's a Samsung with Freeview HD which will be a novelty, and although it's probably quite small by many people's standards these days, at 32" it's bigger than the current one, and incredibly only about half the price I paid 7 years ago.   :)
Sow your seeds, plant your plants. What's the difference? A couple of weeks or more when answering possible queries!

One of the best things about being an orang-utan is the fact that you don't lose your good looks as you get older

dugless

« Reply #1195 on: August 20, 2014, 17:18 »
Same here Dugless, couple of little showers that do nothing for the plants  what part of derby are you in?
[/quote I am in Melbourne, I originate from Nottingham spent some time in Leicestershire, moved back to Beeston before coming here.

devonbarmygardener

• I live, therefore I garden!
« Reply #1196 on: August 20, 2014, 20:20 »
My 7 year old Panasonic TV has been behaving very strangely lately, including randomly showing on-screen displays even with the zapper batteries removed!  :ohmy: More worryingly, it sometimes appears to re-set with a blank screen and a nasty electronic 'pop' which I'm sure will be terminal sooner rather than later.

After a frustrating couple of days trying to find the best deal for my chosen replacement (including losing out on the best price on Monday because I was taking a friend to hospital on Tuesday morning and didn't want to miss the possible delivery) I finally managed to order it this morning from John Lewis - yesterday they were out of stock! Not the cheapest price but they do throw in a 'free' 5 year warranty which elsewhere can cost around £70.

Phew! Collect it tomorrow afternoon and am quite excited - it's a Samsung with Freeview HD which will be a novelty, and although it's probably quite small by many people's standards these days, at 32" it's bigger than the current one, and incredibly only about half the price I paid 7 years ago.   :)
I refused to have anything bigger than a 27in flatscreen tellybox much to Ben's annoyance :D
We hardly watch the bloomin' thing anyway ::)

Madame Cholet

« Reply #1197 on: August 20, 2014, 20:58 »
I watch the i player on the laptop very rarely. :D prefer to listen to podcasts on radio 4 these days.

Ma Lowe

« Reply #1198 on: August 20, 2014, 21:46 »
[/quote I am in Melbourne, I originate from Nottingham spent some time in Leicestershire, moved back to Beeston before coming here.

:ohmy: :ohmy: Melbourne Australia?  ;)

Asherweef

« Reply #1199 on: August 21, 2014, 06:53 »
Morning, Kids :)

xx
Early morning bird antics, happen to you?

Started by AlaninCarlisle on Chatting on the Plot

10 Replies
Last post July 06, 2023, 11:57
by DanielCoffey
xx
Book Club - the film

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

0 Replies
Last post June 05, 2018, 15:34
by mrs bouquet
xx
Morning all :)

Started by mumofstig on Chatting on the Plot

222 Replies
Last post July 29, 2018, 10:01
by Growster...
xx
Went to my local Gardening Club evening...

Started by Rhys on Chatting on the Plot

2 Replies
Last post February 26, 2018, 21:49
by Rhys

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 45 queries.