Destroying seeds

• 63 Replies

mkhenry

Destroying seeds
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2007, 16:47 »
Quote from: "Trillium"
Quote from: "mkhenry The food was ... a bit fattening and full of cholestrol,being cooked in dripping [/quote

Don't suppose this was how you managed to hit 28 stone, was it  :wink:  :lol:

No far from it.My size was caused by having to stop a very very active life due to injury,plus the potions and pills given to me by the doctors who now say I should never have taken them in the first place.
It is a common misconception that all fat people are lazy or over eat to such a degee that they become obese,
My diet was very healthy before the weight crept on.It was steroids that ruined my health and blew me up.
Had you known me at before the injury you would have seen a man working 16 hours a day 7 days a week in a very physically demanding job.I was running 3 companies and had no problems with the work load. I was always on the big side but very supple etc.
I never needed a day off for coughs cold etc.I considered my self to be very fit for my age and size.
However an injury changed all that.A few pills and the rest is history.
Some poor village is missing its Idiot
plus officially the longest ever occupier of the naughty step.
My Gardening and Growing Hints and Tips

mushroom

Destroying seeds
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2007, 16:52 »
steroids problems are the worst. I know someone with addison's disease, dont know much about it apart from the fact that it involves derangement of corticosteroid system and the change from what shape size and health they were then to now is utterly utterly 1000% in the wrong direction.

mkhenry

Destroying seeds
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2007, 17:00 »
Quote from: "mushroom"
steroids problems are the worst. I know someone with addison's disease, dont know much about it apart from the fact that it involves derangement of corticosteroid system and the change from what shape size and health they were then to now is utterly utterly 1000% in the wrong direction.

Yeb I just feel so sorry for any one who has to take them.I know what happened to me and it was hell.
Lucky for me a change of doctor has reversed the trend.
I am told now that no one should have taken them for as long as I did anyway.
 :cry:

Tinbasher

• Experienced Member
Destroying seeds
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2007, 21:32 »
Quote from: "shaun"
jeese its only £4 thats a pint and half of best bitter,you cant even get fish n chips for £4  :roll:

Four quid?!!

I remember when chips were 3p.  I think a fish was two bob.  Forks and scraps were free.  And you got to read a newspaper.

xx
50p seeds

Started by lucywil on Frugal Living

8 Replies
Last post November 11, 2008, 13:42
by Glyn
xx
89p seeds

Started by Tenhens on Frugal Living

1 Replies
Last post January 25, 2015, 19:28
by Baldy
xx
50p seeds

Started by LilacSandy on Frugal Living

4 Replies
Last post October 24, 2012, 18:44
by bigfatb
xx
Value seeds at B&Q

Started by sclarke624 on Frugal Living

3 Replies
Last post March 31, 2007, 08:27
by DD.

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 32 queries.