Great Deal On Garden Multi Tool!

• 8 Replies

PembsPanther

• Experienced Member
Great Deal On Garden Multi Tool!
« on: April 08, 2012, 11:43 »
Morning All :)

I do not usually recommend things on forum however I have had my eye on his product for a while and today there is an unbelievable offer on it! It is from Ideal World one of those TV shopping channels I have ordered a few things from them over the years and always had a good experience. This deal is for one of those petrol powered garden multi tool when your get a strimmer, brush cutter, mini chain saw and hedge cutter all in 1 tool. Today they have knocked about £100 off it but they are running an Easter giveaway promotion so you also get what looks like a really really good cordless tool that has loads of different attachments so it can be a drill, electric scissors, small grinder, saw etc etc etc that on its own should be £100! You get the lot for £199 delivered, they do this thing as well called FlexiPay where you can pay interest free over a few months, the offer on this is 4 months so you pay £50 today then £50 on the 8th of the following 3 months.

ANyway have a look and see what you think I am chiffed with it and obviously ordered mine, I have some out of control conifers that I am going to teach a lesson to when it arrives  :lol:

http://www.idealworld.tv/_202480.aspx

To Mods: As said this is the first time I have ever recommended anything on any forum so please accept my apologies if I have done anything against your T&C's I just thought this offer may be useful to members. I am not connected with Ideal World in any way and the above link is a direct link not an affiliate link.

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
Re: Great Deal On Garden Multi Tool!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 11:51 »
The link is ok, but I will move it to the Equipment shed.

I thought about Frugal living as it's an offer, but at those prices it isn't exactly frugal is it!  :nowink:

Gwiz

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 11:52 »
Handy is the brand name for these machines. I've been approached a couple of times to sell them in the shop. They're ok for the money and they do have a reasonable returns policy if it breaks down when in warranty. Having the option to pay for it in instalments is a good idea.
Do let me know what you think when it turns up. :)

I was posting a reply prior to moving your post, when it was moved by Mumofstig!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 11:54 by Gwiz »

PembsPanther

• Experienced Member
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 12:01 »
The link is ok, but I will move it to the Equipment shed.

I thought about Frugal living as it's an offer, but at those prices it isn't exactly frugal is it!  :nowink:

No Problem thanks for moving it to the right place :)

Handy is the brand name for these machines. I've been approached a couple of times to sell them in the shop. They're ok for the money and they do have a reasonable returns policy if it breaks down when in warranty. Having the option to pay for it in instalments is a good idea.

I was posting a reply prior to moving your post, when it was moved by Mumofstig!

I will post about it when it arrives, good to know they seem to be a good company as said I have always had great service from Ideal World as well so fingers crossed it will turn out to be a bargain, I am sure it will at this price with the free gift as well :)

The FlexiPay thing is brill I have used this a couple of time on bigger purchases with them my ears always sit up and listen when I hear the magical yet very rare words "interest free" :)

Anyway I hope it is of use to someone.

Flatcat

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 20:10 »
I've seen this piece of kit a couple of times when out and about shopping, and it does look good

Is it made by another (more well known) manufacturer? or is handy just a company in its own right?

I notice they seem to make garden rollers and trucks as well as the machines

arugula

• Winner - prettiest sunflower 2011
  • hic svnt leones
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 20:22 »
I don't know if they are a budget brand name from a known manufacturer or a brand in their own right but I believe the multi tool accessories are compatible with Mcculloch, Flymo and Ryobi Expand-it machines. :)
"They say a snow year's a good year" -- Rutherford.

mattwragg94

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2012, 20:40 »
ooh if only i had the money  :lol: ive seen them before on ideal world (different brands tho) and they do look good.  :)

PembsPanther

• Experienced Member
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 08:22 »
ooh if only i had the money  :lol: ive seen them before on ideal world (different brands tho) and they do look good.  :)

I would not usually have the spare cash to be honest, with the wife and 3 young children it is not often there is any spare cash!! I am now however on my 7th week of giving up smoking yipheeeeeeeeeee :) so this is my first of many treats from the ridiculous amount of money we are saving every month :)

As far as I know Handy are a brand in their own right, Ideal World has the Head Honcho on a lot talking about the products and how they were developed etc etc they have loads of stuff and it all looks good, this however will be my first Handy purchase so we will see how it goes.................

Gwiz

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2012, 08:27 »
Handy is the brand for a company of the same name. I'm still looking at their catalogue deciding whether to stock the stuff or not.
All of this equipment comes from China, and most of it is badge engineered for various other companys (as Argyllie sugests).
Interestingly, I noticed that a local garden centre here stocks it, and is asking more than the ssp for it all.

xx
tevex multi tool???

Started by stevex on Equipment Shed

15 Replies
Last post November 27, 2007, 19:53
by richyrich7
xx
Mantis tiller / Stihl multi-tool tiller/cultivator

Started by Turkey Jane on Equipment Shed

10 Replies
Last post August 12, 2008, 12:10
by Percy
xx
New garden tool

Started by jambop on Equipment Shed

0 Replies
Last post April 11, 2019, 08:48
by jambop
clip
What is this garden hand tool, please?

Started by Kevin67 on Equipment Shed

11 Replies
Last post November 03, 2014, 22:20
by LotuSeed

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 29 queries.