Tiny egg?

• 24 Replies

karlooben

Re: Tiny egg?
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2009, 20:29 »
ok i shall tell you the story but i mite get sent to the naughty step  :lol: :lol: bet i have kept u guessing havent i  :D. well sunday morning i woke up at 3.30 am looked at the clock an thought yehhhhhhhhh i got another 2 hrs sleep . i was so snuggled up an warm that i really didnt really want to get up an go to the toilet but as i moved my pup { jack } moved an placed his nostrils right on my bottom where i then 2 did farts  :lol: :lol: :lol:  my pup pulled himself up into a sitting position very slowly an gave me the most eviliest look possible  :lol: :lol: i did laugh out loud his face was a picture .
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

Arnfields

• Experienced Member
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2009, 14:11 »
sounds like a wind egg! will probably just have white and a speck of yolk! have only had 1 of them myself! nothing to worry about  :D

Debbie
So that's what they are, had one here too and it's very sweet, almost hard boiled it for brekki this morning but noticed it is cracked  :( , scrambled for the dogs I think...
1 lovely hubby, 3 dogs, a bunny and 7 ex batts and a shiny new lottie!  (so far)

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2009, 15:09 »
Everyone reckons cats give evil looks, but I think dogs are unsung masters of the art as well.

My OH is a bit of a snorer and on a bad night I have to head for the spare room to get any sleep at all.

We were looking after a neighbours dog 1 weekend and I had already slunk off as he was in window rattling mode. He said he woke up suddenly in the middle of the night to find this dog standing right over him, glaring straight into his face. She then very pointedly stalked off to find me in the spare room leaving him feeling well and truely told off  :lol:

karlooben

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2009, 16:53 »
i can picture that right now  :lol: new shoot

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2009, 19:32 »
She was a tall lurcher as well with a real greyhoundy long nose - very good at 'I am not amused' looks  :lol:  :lol:

karlooben

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2009, 19:55 »
mines a lab, staff , collie , pitball , gsd an heaven knows what ever else cross  :lol: so he can easily do a thousand different faces .

i want to know if all birds do fart eggs as i never had them of white sussex and isa browns??

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2009, 05:54 »
I've only ever had one and going by the colour of the shell it was from my Maran (who then went broody followed by a moult so is not laying again).

wind egg.JPG
Staffies are softer than you think.

SMD66

• sunrise over the canal
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2009, 07:56 »
I suppose any hen could lay one, but I have only had 1 in 5 yrs of hen rearing, so they must be quite rare.  I don't know which hen layed it but I do have light sussex and ISA brown amongst others.
Music self played is pleasure self made
Samantha :)

pink-chicken

• Experienced Member
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2009, 18:19 »
karlooben  :lol: :lol: :lol: poor Jack!  :lol: I would imagine that's happened to quite a few bed sharing pups over the years. Our old dog was an expert at silent but deadly ones. My hubby always got the blame though  :tongue2:

Jan.x

karlooben

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2009, 20:17 »
i dare say i dont smell as bad as the dog  :lol: :lol:

xx
Tiny Egg

Started by Emsdad on The Hen House

3 Replies
Last post May 30, 2008, 13:10
by viks chicks
xx
Tiny egg

Started by VeggieVirgin on The Hen House

8 Replies
Last post April 06, 2011, 01:05
by hillfooter
xx
What a tiny egg!

Started by violet on The Hen House

4 Replies
Last post August 22, 2008, 21:37
by GrannieAnnie
xx
A very tiny egg

Started by Oliveview on The Hen House

4 Replies
Last post January 21, 2009, 21:35
by blulagoo

Page created in 0.197 seconds with 30 queries.