Message for helens-hens

• 2 Replies

indigo

Message for helens-hens
« on: October 11, 2011, 10:30 »
Hi
thanks again for replying to me yesterday.  Unfortunately i was right and Ronnie died last night. As i said, she went down really quickly and died in her sleep.  I am really devastated as she was such a girl.  I have other hens, but she lived on her own as she couldnt get on with any of them - a real little bully! She used to sit outside their run, probably showing off because she had the run of the garden!  But she had lovely characteristics.  She would come running when you called her and she used to follow my OH round the garden whatever he was doing. When he used to pull up in the car, if i wasnt at home, and she was shut in her run, she used to call him to go and let her out!!  She used to come in the house if the door was open, and have a wander round!  She had lots of little ways that made her special. Really going to miss her so much. Anyway, just thought i would let you know, thanks again.

helens-hens

Re: Message for helens-hens
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 10:34 »
Hi Indigo. Really sorry to hear that she didn't make it  :(. At least she isn't suffering any more. She does sound as though she was a great character and had a great life with you.

Thanks for letting me know.

Helen
Helen

bygrace

• Experienced Member
Re: Message for helens-hens
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 15:54 »
So sorry Indigo. I haven't even got my girls yet and I'm mourning their loss already! My Mum told me not to get any as she said I wouldn't be able be to cope if they died  :( . But I'm past the point of no return now - the run's nearly finished and I'm hoping to pick them up in a couple of weeks!! Soooo excited, but apprehensive too!

xx
please help, see message 'will it won't it hatch'

Started by sheridal on The Hen House

0 Replies
Last post August 19, 2008, 11:18
by sheridal
xx
message to moderators

Started by ehs284 on The Hen House

9 Replies
Last post April 12, 2012, 18:03
by ehs284
xx
message for Bodger

Started by babe on The Hen House

5 Replies
Last post January 03, 2008, 10:27
by Bodger
xx
GRANNIE ANNIE:::: MESSAGE!!

Started by Oliveview on The Hen House

5 Replies
Last post November 06, 2007, 11:09
by Oliveview

Page created in 0.221 seconds with 37 queries.