ducklings

• 2 Replies

Thompson24

• Experienced Member
ducklings
« on: July 04, 2009, 20:03 »
Hi guys

Just been given 12 baby ducklings from someone who is going into hospital, however I forgot to ask what type lol.

I dont have a digi camera at the min and wondered if there was anywhere online which has pics of baby ducks so I can work out what kind they are as I wont get to see the man again or track him down.

They are a lightish brown and yellow at min, as though there yellow with brown spoligs on them lol

dizzylizzie

Re: ducklings
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 20:34 »
hi, lucky you... all thoes ducklings! :D
i have just typed ' yellow and brown ducklings' into google, then clicked images, it came up with loads of images, im sorry but i dont know anything about ducklings, but you might be able to spot yours on there.good luck!

Kate and her Ducks

Re: ducklings
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 13:24 »
Wow, you must have a lot of ducks by now! :) Why does no-one ever give me handfuls of ducklings? Probably for the best as I don't have the room for anymore that what I have already got.  :tongue2: A shame for the poor man who has had to go into hospital though. If you can't get into contact with him the best thing would be to post a pic of them here and the ducky ones amongst us may be able to tell you what they are although this is not always possible when they are young. Pics of all your other additions would be great too! :D

PS Have you registered with DEFRA? I keep meaning to but have less than 50 birds so not legally obliged to. Would be guessing that you are over 50 with all the waifs and strays you've taken in.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 13:51 by Kate and her Ducks »
Be like a duck. Calm on the surface but always paddling like the dickens underneath.

xx
ducklings outside

Started by 02rlgudgin on The Hen House

1 Replies
Last post July 31, 2007, 20:35
by mercury
xx
New Ducklings

Started by Tensing on The Hen House

7 Replies
Last post September 10, 2007, 15:39
by agapanthus
xx
ducklings

Started by chickenlady on The Hen House

5 Replies
Last post July 10, 2009, 21:48
by Spana
xx
Ducklings

Started by slowef on The Hen House

5 Replies
Last post April 09, 2007, 09:02
by technobob

Page created in 0.27 seconds with 35 queries.