is this the same as a Speckledy?

• 16 Replies

rachelr

Re: is this the same as a Speckledy?
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2011, 18:18 »
ah but then you forgot the designer link. You are being charged for the fact that they lay brown eggs????

I have ross lohman hybrids at a fiver a time. but they wont lay chocolate coloured eggs???

cammi

• Experienced Member
Re: is this the same as a Speckledy?
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2011, 23:32 »
Blimey i only asked a simple question lol..  Like i have been riped on in the past, and these girls are nice and healthy, so £18 seems fine to me as 'preloved, and preloved and couldn't find any other sellers.  Around me there are alot of 'brown chicken' suppliers but my little boys like having girls that give all different coloured eggs. 

Like i said i think alot of the more reasonable priced birds come from people who don't have websites and advertise and for that you need to hear about it,  i'd been to the local pets shops but there were no ads.  When your not local and don't know many people i'm afraid you have to depend on google and what its finds for you.  Dont me so hard on me lol

Hopefully by the time my girls need replacing i may have found some more poultry outlets and more local this lady is 45 mins from me!

Joyfull be interested to hear what your 'contact' sells
11 Chickens (Rhode Rock, Bluebell, Copper Black, Columbine, Coucou, Mystery Hen, Clarance Court, Araucana, brown hen ) , 3 Cats (1 mog, 1 bengal, 1 Bengal x),  2 Little Boys, 1 dog (Golden Retriever) and 1 Husband

xx
Speckledy Hens

Started by VM on The Hen House

9 Replies
Last post June 14, 2008, 13:03
by Charlwood1005
xx
Speckledy losing Breast feathers

Started by Pavlodge on The Hen House

2 Replies
Last post May 21, 2012, 21:32
by peter and jean

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 28 queries.