I am so worried about Gracie

• 19 Replies

jinty1911

Re: I am so worried about Gracie
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2011, 20:45 »

Thinking of you  :(
Hope Gracie and your grand-daughter get well soon  :)

Thanks Pauline  :)  Grand daughter got out tonight.  Hopefully it's only when she gets a fever.  My stepson is Epileptic and I have to take him to London to see his surgeon in a few weeks to see about brain surgery so really hope the babe don't have same problem.  Anyway, The girls had their abs tonite (don't think there's much wrong with the big girls, boy can they fight) and am feeling a bit more hopeful about Gracie.  :)

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2011, 21:09 »
sounding good for Gracie  :).
Hopefully your Grand daughter does just have epilepsy bought on by a high temp, my eldest is epileptic but luckily his is now controlled by medication and is able to drive etc xx
Staffies are softer than you think.

jinty1911

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2011, 14:06 »
Hi Joyful.  It's good that your son's Epilepsy is controlled.  Ross's isn't and is caused by scar tissue on the brain but in quite a complex area.  That's why docs are hoping surgery might work, but he will never be able to drive as after op he will definatley lost the sight on right side of both eyes and possibly lose speech, reading and writing.  Very scary stuff!!

Anyway Grace gave herself a wee dust bath earlier.  They were all piled on top of each other wriggling about.  It's so funny to watch and hope it means she's starting to feel better. 

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2011, 15:07 »
sounds like she is on the mend  :D.
Fingers crossed for your son and the surgery, hopefully it will ease the fitting - if you need to chat just pm me - I'm usually around (or not too far away) xx

jinty1911

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2011, 17:05 »
sounds like she is on the mend  :D.
Fingers crossed for your son and the surgery, hopefully it will ease the fitting - if you need to chat just pm me - I'm usually around (or not too far away) xx

Aww that's lovely of you.  Hubby is going back to work in Surrey tomorrow, so might take you up on that.  I am left here with his 6'4" teenager and a sick chicken that is really puzzling me.  Sometimes she seems ok and other times she is just standing there taking deep breaths.  Still no bubbly eyes, running nose, gurgling or wheezing.  Very strange  :wacko:     

xx
Am worried about little Gracie

Started by jinty1911 on The Hen House

6 Replies
Last post February 28, 2011, 20:31
by jinty1911
xx
Gracie. What to do now????

2 Replies
Last post March 09, 2011, 12:55
by bantam novice
xx
Good and surprising news about Gracie!!!

8 Replies
Last post March 06, 2011, 22:01
by ManicMum
xx
Very worried

Started by lynsnow on The Hen House

13 Replies
Last post November 28, 2011, 20:45
by joyfull

Page created in 0.196 seconds with 30 queries.