wheelie bin grass box . . . . .

• 0 Replies

daveinmanc

• Experienced Member
    • http://www.traffordangling.co.uk
wheelie bin grass box . . . . .
« on: June 25, 2008, 23:07 »
another brainwave with a long story thats still not quite right but it'll do for now lol :D

so ok . . . . . years ago me old fella bought a murray ride on mower for the garden, few months down the line he bought the bolt on grass box to go with it as grass collecting was a pain in the buttock area . . . . . .

we had two dogs at the time, daft as a brush and two short planks . . . . one a rottie and one a boxer, need i say more . . . .

needless to say . . . . the boxer took a shine to the box and the box was no more after a few fetches up and down the garden one day . . . . .

so after a lot of farting about and messing with a 'bag' idea, that wasn't quite right but had potential i came up with this . . . .

gonna keep this short cos its late and i need sleep so i'll just post up the piccies . . . . . 3 wheelie bins full does the whole garden but i cant turn so i have to keep going up, unhitching and then going down but it does the job amicably and it cost next to nowt which is even better lol . . . . . . .

jobs a good un .. . . . . . . . . . . .

works on the principle that a vacuum cleaner does, vacuum blows, inflates bag, air blows through and dirt stays in bag while in use etc etc, if i could have found a 'box' smaller that i could have bolted on the back of the machine i would have done believe me lol but it does the job and i'm quite happy with it . . . . . . so i've not been sitting idle while i've been away after all lol, shed pics will follow when i'm next awake lol

xx
Making a compost bin out of a wheelie bin

Started by ollie.d on Design and Construction

6 Replies
Last post May 09, 2011, 16:11
by JayG
xx
Advice please on removing grass.

Started by Riala on Design and Construction

48 Replies
Last post May 11, 2009, 09:56
by Kristen
xx
Raised bed straight onto grass

Started by The Singing Gardener on Design and Construction

19 Replies
Last post January 24, 2008, 00:01
by oakfairy
xx
Do I need to cut grass/weeds before covering with fabric?

Started by lcarduk on Design and Construction

3 Replies
Last post October 07, 2015, 15:30
by cadalot

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 38 queries.