Help Please

• 25 Replies
Help Please
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2007, 14:58 »
yeh i felt her tummy ahn i felt a hard object in the shape of ahn egg so i'll try the things  you said to do  and see if anything happens
thanx  :wink:
Treasure is my fav hen!

muntjac

Help Please
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2007, 15:00 »
have you rotated her bivalve repositor recently?
still alive /............

Help Please
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2007, 15:04 »
whats that?

muntjac

Help Please
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2007, 15:06 »
ok if you dont know its when you change her feeding by adding some oyster shell to her diet its called oestra  :D

Help Please
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2007, 15:07 »
awryte  :D  no i havnt

muntjac

Help Please
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2007, 15:10 »
so she isnt having any oyster shell in her diet? if not i suggest you get some soon or the whole flock will sufer severe calcium defiency

Help Please
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2007, 15:11 »
ok i'll do that coz i have sum in the feed bin

Help Please
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2007, 15:29 »
how do you post pics on the page where all of the other people put ther chicken pics??:?

muntjac

Help Please
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2007, 15:30 »
go to the welcome pages and you will a intro portion for new members this will point you in the right direction :wink:  :D

Ruth Cross

• Experienced Member
    • http://www.kitchenacademy.co.uk/
Help Please
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2007, 08:49 »
As this topic is entitled 'help please' I'd thought I'd put this here rather than start a new topic.

Every week my work throws out loads of shredded paper :evil: I was wondering if it could be used as bedding for chickens? or maybe mixed or used under straw etc. Or any other practical allotment/chicken use!!

Work won't recycle shredded confidential stuff, but I've managed to convince them that chickens won't be able to read it, unless of course I provide them with sticky tape :lol:

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
Help Please
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2007, 09:44 »
Quote from: "Ruth Cross"
Every week my work throws out loads of shredded paper :evil: I was wondering if it could be used as bedding for chickens? or maybe mixed or used under straw etc. Or any other practical allotment/chicken use!!

Work won't recycle shredded confidential stuff, but I've managed to convince them that chickens won't be able to read it, unless of course I provide them with sticky tape :lol:

I know quite a few people who use shredded paper.  Change it frequently as it gets wet quicker (and gives your chooks less time to tape it together).  :lol:

Page created in 0.202 seconds with 30 queries.