Well here goes...photos..maybe!

• 17 Replies

Trillium

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2008, 02:06 »
Yes, those black Silkies are gorgeous. And those pacas sure are cute. We have a new alpaca breeding farm up the road from us.
But I want a llama. They are pals for life, and the best security you can have. We have several breeding farms around us. Sadly I don't think town ordanances will allow me to keep one  :cry:  Actually, you need 2 as they'd get too lonely alone.

Lost in France

• Experienced Member
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2008, 09:42 »
Wow, what appreciation...the hours spent trying to post were worth it in the end! Whether I'll be able to do it again...who knows!

Jellyhead, I'll e mail you, sorry didn't get your mail but we did have few problems with our service provider a little while ago.

The animals are lovely but....don't get the wrong view, there's still lots and lots of work to do here. The house...we thought 12 months  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 2 years on, it's still 12 more months...and the rest! We long to get on outside but it's still rather wild but just about under control enough to not feel hopeless! We must finish the house before we really begin outside, trouble is the animals are such a distraction and our friends laugh because we have a budget for the house renovation but, when it comes to the animals...budget..what budget?? By the time we finish, we might not have much money but, as long as we can eat, keep warm and feed the menagerie, that's fine by us!

The lounge is nearly finished...another week?? Will be lovely to have another room to live in! Then we must make bedrooms for family and friends, maybe just one this year, so the B&B will continue to do well!

Will post peachick piccies in Spring and there should be 3 more baby alpacas later in the year. The hardest thing will be selling them...I want to keep them all but we can't can we?!! :(  :(  :(

Whoops better go...that naughty male peacock is after Buster again...sorry Buster but it's into the run again for a while...!
 :cry:  :cry:

Judi

dawninspain

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2008, 10:14 »
Wonderful photos Judi. I'd always fancied a llama but those alpacas are gorgeous. There are some peacocks on the other side of our valley and we can hear them calling sometimes - I really like the noise they make. Looking forward to your next photo posting in due course :!:

Dawn

xx
photos

Started by westie on The Hen House

7 Replies
Last post October 19, 2007, 09:21
by Selkie
xx
photos has anyone thought

Started by flyxfish on The Hen House

2 Replies
Last post July 01, 2011, 08:30
by flyxfish
xx
Do you think they are ready to lay? photos

Started by chuckmum on The Hen House

4 Replies
Last post February 02, 2010, 21:45
by chooksbury
xx
Photos - 7 weeks old

Started by Poolfield2 on The Hen House

7 Replies
Last post July 24, 2008, 09:02
by Poolfield2

Page created in 0.212 seconds with 37 queries.