Ancona/Tumour Mystery

• 2 Replies

Prod

Ancona/Tumour Mystery
« on: September 08, 2012, 20:04 »
I have posted about Zsa Zsa before, bald bum etc  and she stopped laying Thought it was eggbound but took her back to breeder  who said the hard lump was a tumour  I decide to keep her anyway.  Along with the others I gave her ACV/tonic/Poultry Spice etc.  She has moulted and turned into a real beauty, sleeky black feathers with a white head and her bum feathers have grown back too.

Tonight I picked her up as she is quite tame and sits on my knee to eat the corn  and guess what??  The lump had gone!!!!  Nothing in or below her vent.

Has anyone ever experienced this ?? Do you think she might start laying again?? :wacko: :wacko:

PaulineM

Re: Ancona/Tumour Mystery
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 12:11 »
Hi
I've no idea about tumours etc but that is really good news that she is looking and feeling so good  :D
Perhaps it was a cyst or boil.
1 Hubby, 2 children, 2 Welsummers, 1 Leghorn Banty, 1 Wyandotte Banty, 1 Barnevelder, 2 Isa Brown, 1 Rhode Island, 1 Goldline,1 Maran, 2 Mottled Leghorns, 1 Leghorn cockerel & 2 Jack Russells

Prod

Re: Ancona/Tumour Mystery
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 13:11 »
Thanks ...perhaps it was   It just seems so weird  & I am SO glad I didnt let the breeder cull her.  Even if she doent lay again she is a lovely bird  and I am happy to keep her.

xx
Exchequer Leghorn/Ancona

Started by Prod on The Hen House

6 Replies
Last post April 19, 2013, 15:22
by darkbrowneggs
xx
Jessica's got a tumour

Started by andreadon on The Hen House

36 Replies
Last post June 05, 2010, 16:34
by andreadon
xx
Impacted crop/tumour?

Started by Ice on The Hen House

22 Replies
Last post May 03, 2010, 09:23
by jhub
question
Lump?? Not Eggbound------- Tumour!!

Started by Prod on The Hen House

5 Replies
Last post July 28, 2012, 16:49
by Prod

Page created in 0.236 seconds with 28 queries.