has anyone seen..

• 5 Replies

starry

has anyone seen..
« on: February 21, 2012, 12:01 »
any green houses with the door in the longest side, I have a one particular place for one to go and that. where the door would have to be and I dont really want to get one of the hexagonal ones  pretty as they are £2000 up is more than I am willing to spend  ???
some people are like slinkys......they're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face as you push them down the stairs!!

plum crumble

Re: has anyone seen..
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 12:51 »
that depends on the size you want. Mine is in the longest side, but it is only a 6x4
small, Welsh and almost certainly bonkers, but can be tamed with Talisker, if required

Kleftiwallah

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 13:03 »

I've grafted two greenhouses together end to end and moved the door from the end to a side.  It took a little bit of fiddling, but it is possible.     If you look closely, you can see the 'fishplate' on the roof apex.   Sorry it's in such a state internally !   

Cheers,    Tony.
I may be growing OLD, but I refuse to grow UP !

starry

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 16:40 »
that depends on the size you want. Mine is in the longest side, but it is only a 6x4

thanks
well that would probably the sort of size I am looking for but I cant see any on the Internet  ::)  may I ask where you got it from ??
and Kleftiwallah I didn't even notice the inside just looking at the size of your green house would take up most of my garden !!

plum crumble

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 17:05 »
well I ended up getting my from Bee n Coo, but I think it is actually a Palram.

allotment-bill

• Experienced Member
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 18:38 »
that is a mighty fine greenhouse you have there given me an idea now about joining my one with a part one i have at home  :blush:
keep allotments alive grow your own

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 37 queries.