Poorly Girl?

• 2 Replies

ycholmes

Poorly Girl?
« on: October 29, 2011, 12:16 »
I wonder if anyone can help? My blue Orpington Molly has not been herself since early summer.  We had that hot spell and she got frothy eyes so the whole bunch of girls were on anti booties for a while which did the trick. Both orps went off lay and Molly still hasn't layer since. She has jus been through her moult but her comb is still palest pink. They have all just been worked with flubenvet. However, this morning Molly is making a funny noise every time she breathes in and out. She will have the odd sneeze but that is it.  What is wrong with her? As I said she hasn't been completely right for a while. Although seemed happy, eating drinking and running around.  Any ideas great fully received.

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
Re: Poorly Girl?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 15:57 »
sorry she is still ill, I would take her back to the vets for more antibiotics as obviously she has never fully recovered. If it was mycoplasma then she would have it for life and just go into remission, as she has just gone through a moult which is stressfull for a bird she may be having another bout of myco  :(
Staffies are softer than you think.

ycholmes

Re: Poorly Girl?
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 20:53 »
Thanks Joyfull. Does that mean they all need treating again? It was 12 weeks after the treatment that we could use the eggs and they have only just started laying again (except for Molly).

xx
Poorly old girl

Started by nicchick on The Hen House

11 Replies
Last post March 18, 2009, 21:54
by nicchick
xx
Not sure if my girl is poorly or not

Started by Maccbean on The Hen House

7 Replies
Last post May 16, 2010, 14:53
by Maccbean
xx
poorly girl?????

Started by sussexchook on The Hen House

3 Replies
Last post August 23, 2015, 20:38
by Helenaj
xx
Poorly girl

Started by Andrew4613 on The Hen House

2 Replies
Last post March 21, 2012, 08:22
by Andrew4613

Page created in 0.266 seconds with 37 queries.