Pepper plant pests

• 16 Replies

Lardman

Re: Pepper plant pests
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2011, 10:13 »
Mine are badly affected too, but spraying them with organic bug spray has no success so just resorting to washing them off with the hose but it involves taking the whole lot outside.  I am wiping the leaves in between showers  :nowink:

I lost all of my annuums one year to them - and that was back when I was growing 30-40 types ! If you have a few you don't mind experimenting on CQ try completely submerging them in soapy water and leaving them outside for a day or 2.

repiner

Re: Pepper plant pests
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2016, 12:34 »
Hello Munshkin A few years too late maybe but your post about how efficiacious Thatchers Organic Super Mix compost is got to me the other day when in a moment of weakness around he brain department this chap said he had some on the back of his lorry that he wanted to clear for half price.
I have been in horticulture all my life and should know better than to pay £40 for 5 bags especially as it is only peat and the Pound Shop have the same for £1 a bag (2 bags the equivalent to 1 Thatchers) and works just as well.

Don't be fooled by the organic scam, of course it is organic it comes out of the ground. I'm a prize idiot says my wife.

xx
Help with strawberry plant pests - soft scale insects?

Started by specktator on Grow Your Own

1 Replies
Last post May 19, 2008, 21:04
by gobs
question
Pepper plant

Started by jarigo on Grow Your Own

2 Replies
Last post August 23, 2009, 11:15
by jarigo
xx
Pepper plant

Started by jarigo on Grow Your Own

3 Replies
Last post July 26, 2008, 09:17
by jarigo
xx
death of a pepper plant

Started by Grubbypaws on Grow Your Own

11 Replies
Last post August 20, 2012, 22:15
by devonbarmygardener

Page created in 0.432 seconds with 36 queries.