unwanted poultry rehomed nuneaton warwickshire

• 183 Replies

Aylesbury

Re: unwanted poultry rehomed nuneaton warwickshire
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2011, 16:06 »
we take in unwanted or homeless chickens cockerels ducks geese turkeys pheasants pigeons and quail on our 10 acre farm rehoming some here permanently or finding acceptable homes where possible for others secure overnight housing able to freerange when settled in any number of birds considered if we can help we will

please i have 3 bluebell cockerels, i really want to rehouse them somewhere. I am desperate
please get in touch with me if you can help, I am very willing to bring them to you.
I would have sent you a pm but it will not let me
Thanks in advance

ANHBUC

• "You looking at me?!!!"
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2011, 16:26 »
Aylesbury please read the reply I have done to your other post.   :)
Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens!
Bagpuss RIP 1992 - June 2012, 1 huge grass carp (RIP "Jaws" July 2001 - December 2011), 4 golden orfe, 1 goldfish and 1 fantail fish (also huge)! plus 4 Italian quail, 1 Japanese quail, 1 Rosetta quail.

Aylesbury

« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2011, 20:42 »
still looking and hopeful of some help with rehoming as I cannot bear the thought of them being culled  :(

Ice

• Global Moderator
  • muck spreader
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2011, 21:44 »
I appreciate that it might be difficult to contemplate as a newbie to chicken keeping but it might be an idea to take advice from members with experience and understand the need.  How would you cope with a hen that was desperately ill and the kindest thing to do was to cull it?
Cheese makes everything better.

Aylesbury

« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2011, 22:12 »
I am sorry, I was not thinking straight.
Of course if I had an ill animal, I would cull it, I would not want it to suffer, pet or otherwise. I have tried to find homes, failed and it is inevitable that this it the only way.
I apologise for my naivety. Thank you to everyone who assisted in the penny dropping process.  :blush:

beegal

• Location: The Midlands - Nuneaton Warwickshire, between Coventry and Leicester
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2011, 14:54 »
I am sorry, I was not thinking straight.
Of course if I had an ill animal, I would cull it, I would not want it to suffer, pet or otherwise. I have tried to find homes, failed and it is inevitable that this it the only way.
I apologise for my naivety. Thank you to everyone who assisted in the penny dropping process.  :blush:

have pmd you contact details we will have them regards alan

Aylesbury

« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2011, 20:47 »
thank you very much Alan but we have found someone a lot nearer who will take all 3 off of our hands.  :)

jobyhere

« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2011, 11:14 »
Hi, I have just posted about my young chocolate orpington cockerel on the swap gift board.  Any chance you can help us.  thanks, Jo

freebirdy

• I'd rather be insane than boring!
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2011, 17:28 »
I am having to go to re-home my 2 Watermel cockerels. I'm so upset as I only picked them up at The Fed on Sunday and have been wanting these birds for over 4 years!! One of my neighbours has compalined. If I can't find them a home close to me would you be able to take them? I'm devistated to have to part with them but can't risk losing all my birds because the neighbouris threatening to go to the council and environmantal health.
1 fiance, 3 kids, 1 fish, 1 cat, 9 poland bantams, 6 Barbu de Watermael, 2 allotment plots and not enough time!

beegal

• Location: The Midlands - Nuneaton Warwickshire, between Coventry and Leicester
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2011, 14:36 »
I am having to go to re-home my 2 Watermel cockerels. I'm so upset as I only picked them up at The Fed on Sunday and have been wanting these birds for over 4 years!! One of my neighbours has compalined. If I can't find them a home close to me would you be able to take them? I'm devistated to have to part with them but can't risk losing all my birds because the neighbouris threatening to go to the council and environmantal health.

pm sent we will have them alan

freebirdy

• I'd rather be insane than boring!
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2011, 16:07 »
Cheers Alan for you reply. I have re-homed the birds only today!! Both the boys and the hens and pullets went to a breeder! They were happy to take them all and put them as breeding trios as the cock birds were all unrelated to the girls. They have given me credit to use to buy birds off them in the future so I've not lost any money, only my lovely Watermaels!!  :(

trinamc

• Experienced Member
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2012, 11:51 »
Hi

You had 2 black orpingtons from me last year, do you have room for 3 buff orpington cockerels, they are about 6 months old  Thanks
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 11:55 by trinamc »

beegal

« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2012, 14:24 »
Hi

You had 2 black orpingtons from me last year, do you have room for 3 buff orpington cockerels, they are about 6 months old  Thanks

pmd you we will have them

dave1960

« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2012, 14:17 »
hi, im looking for two FEMALE call ducks, i have two males already, i have a fair size garden with 6ft fencing all round, the two males are kept inclosed at night in a 6 foot by 6 foot run with a small pool and duck house, i feed then on chicken food and sweet corn plus thay have the run of the garden in the day. thank you

joyfull

• Global Moderator
    • Monarch Engineering Ltd
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2012, 15:53 »
hello, really the ratio should be more than 1 female per male.
Please remember that if you get the ducks through any offer on this forum they should be given freely or exchanged for perhaps feed. No money should change hands  :).
Staffies are softer than you think.

xx
2 cockerel to rehome Nuneaton

Started by pinkhank on Poultry Swap Shop

2 Replies
Last post August 10, 2019, 10:47
by New shoot
xx
Dutch bantam cockerel free to a good home Nuneaton area

Started by kel19700 on Poultry Swap Shop

0 Replies
Last post May 31, 2017, 14:23
by kel19700
exclamation
Poultry Swap Shop - Please Read this Notice !

Started by Aunt Sally on Poultry Swap Shop

0 Replies
Last post October 06, 2009, 09:01
by Aunt Sally

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 50 queries.