Bad Boudicca

• 4 Replies

Pertelotte

• Experienced Member
Bad Boudicca
« on: May 27, 2011, 11:06 »
I was treating my ladies to some worms and being nice to them. Normally when I'm out they burble and coo as if they're happy to have me around.

Unless it's their subtle way of hinting that worms would be appreciated, possibly at this moment.

Anyway, they were milling around excitedly and I bent down to be friendly at which point Boudicca jumped up and pecked me firmly on the lip.

Ouch!

So what did I do? Has anyone else had this experience? And yes, she drew blood. Just a droplet, but it was mine!

P x

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
Re: Bad Boudicca
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 11:10 »
perhaps she thought your lips looked very juicy  ;)
Staffies are softer than you think.

8doubles

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 11:17 »
Teeth are the same size and shape as sweetcorn , as far as Boudicca* was concerned you had a mouthful  she had none. :)

* or as we were taught at school  Bo-a-de-cea , often depicted in a chariot with curved knives on the wheel hubs.
Just living up to her name. :lol:

madcat

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 11:53 »
I thought you must have a really good shiny lip gel and was wondering what it was .....   ??? ::)

(PS  I had a cat called Boudicca - she came to us as a sweet grey bundle of abandoned fluff aged not quite 6 wks.  We went ahhhhhhhh  ... and started thinking of sweet little girlie names.  Humph - she attacked anything that moved, jumped off anything however high, very bright and either very brave or no sense of consequences!!   So we forgot the fluffy names and called her after the warrior queen.  She lived till she was a very old lady - much better than the warrior queen, but then she was a maiden queen!  Perhaps we should have called her Elizabeth?   :unsure: :unsure:)

All we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about (Charles Kingsley)

Pertelotte

• Experienced Member
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 20:47 »
My work colleagues were concerned that I'd been mugged until they found out the true origins of the marks currently gracing the old mandibles. Then they couldn't hear the story enough.

How they laughed! :tongue2:

So no chance of any sympathy from you lot either, then?  :wub:

Thought not.  :)

P x
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 20:58 by Pertelotte »

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 36 queries.