Liquinure

• 3 Replies

Alec Powell

Liquinure
« on: August 19, 2007, 14:20 »
Firtsly, apologies for not attending the forum as much as I should.
I't's been a funny summer so far  :(
Loads of soft fruit and the spuds are fantastic!!!
Let's talk liquinmaneure<sp>
Comfrey is in abundance and I am trying to get some very serious  liquinmaneure on the go!!!! Any bits of advice from you experts would seriousl be appreciated :)
Please tell me if my spelling is dodo  :D
Anyone want any runners??????????????????
Take care
Alec
Alec Powell
Watlington
Oxfordshire
"Waiting For The Great Leap Forwards"

Trillium

Liquinure
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 14:54 »
Not sure what sort of liquid manure you're talking, but if it's the stuff farmers spread, then peeee-eeew! Hope you're not thinking of doing this on a lotty because your neighbours will stone you. The stuff stinks worse than wretched as it's manure that's kept in pits to decompose and liquify further. Even most farmers hate the stuff. Hopefully you mean you're doing liquified comfrey, which is fairly brain shrivelling on it's own.  :lol:

GrannieAnnie

• Grandmother of the Forums
Liquinure
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 15:58 »
Don't worry about your spelling Alex, no one else does, its the meaning that counts!!!! lol.  I can spell, its just that my fingers get in a twist sometimes, and my fingers move quicker than my brain!!!!!

There was a post on here the other week about comfrey or nettle tea (or liquid manure).  They said once you've covered up your leaves with water, the liquid feed is ready once the fermenting has stopped.  I hadn't thought of that, I just bunge it all in and use as and when, but my nettles have been soaking for weeks now, and don't smell as bad as they did.

muntjac

Liquinure
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 22:48 »
have a werd with pigeon keepers in your area n beg the pooop of em ,put in a hessian sack n soak then draw water off and dilute 1pint to a gallon fresh water
still alive /............

Page created in 0.489 seconds with 36 queries.