Cock~A~Doodle~Aaaeeerrrgghh

• 12 Replies

ShoeGirl

Cock~A~Doodle~Aaaeeerrrgghh
« on: November 03, 2010, 21:06 »
My little Polish Bantam boy Ziggy who is about 16 weeks old has just found out he is able to crow. At first it was just a couple of tries but after being encouraged by my dad cock a dooing at him as he thinks it's amusing Ziggy just copies.

Unfortunately after the initial cock~a~ part the doodle doo sounds like he could do with a couple of Strepsils but it's very funny & he is trying bless him  :D

He also starts all the girls rosey so i guess the neighbours will no longer tell me the chhoks are very quiet & they never hear them  ::)
Ziigy.jpg

chickadizzle

Re: Cock~A~Doodle~Aaaeeerrrgghh
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 21:15 »
ha ha thats sounds sweet :) how far are you from your neighbours cos i was thinking of getting a boy too  8)

ShoeGirl

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 21:33 »
I live in a semi detatched house in quite a quiet (well was a quiet) street lol

Asked the neighbours if they had any objections before i actually got the chooks and they said none at all. Wasn't planning on getting a boy but i really wanted a Polish and when i went to pick up the newest 3 the lady was giving him away free so i just couldn't resist.

He is very quiet on the whole & just clucks along with the rest of them until someone cock~a~doodles at him lol. He's so sweet & cheeky and very tame  :)

chickadizzle

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 21:36 »
sounds the same kinda set up as me :) my neighbours all love my girlies and the house next to next to me even wake up so they can watch them first thng so its all good there now just convince the boy freing mwa ha ha

ShoeGirl

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 22:28 »
What breeds do you have??

chickadizzle

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 22:01 »
they are all hybrds so not that sure ginger has got ginger nut ranger in her and philip is a white star then the new girls im not sure at all one has a black head and light grey head and one is black and speckled white they are alice and speceldy jim :s boy freind named her lol oh and philip was named by my lil bro cos he thought she was a he but it suits her lol we did have another but she died :( she was my favorite and i am ridicuasly upset bout it :s

madcat

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2010, 11:40 »
sounds the same kinda set up as me :) my neighbours all love my girlies and the house next to next to me even wake up so they can watch them first thng so its all good there now just convince the boy freing mwa ha ha

Tell him it is a case of 'love me, love my chooks' and he is lucky to have you at all!   :D :D
All we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about (Charles Kingsley)

chickadizzle

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2010, 17:13 »
ha ha ha goog plan :tongue2: might give it a go

TeaPots

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2010, 19:25 »
I have a little poland that doesnt doodle.. he say  'cock-a dooooooooooo' with a strangulated squeak  :D :lol:

jinty1911

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2010, 20:37 »
Awww he is lovely.  Looks just like a David Bowie of the chicken family.   :D

ShoeGirl

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2010, 17:18 »
Sorry to hear you lost one Chickadizzle  :(
The Speckley Jim made me giggle though as my other half is called Jim!!

I think Madcat has a good idea there & you should definitely try it!!

TeaPots i imagine that is just as funny. I've been away for the weekend & only got back this morning so i've no idea if the cock~a~doodling is any less throaty lol

Thank you Jinty  :D Everyone has been calling my Silkie Rod Stewart so maybe they can cock~a~doodle & cluck a duet  :lol:

jinty1911

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2010, 19:56 »
I saw a photo of 3 on ebay (I think) and nearly fell off my seat laughing.  The cockerel looked so much like Rod with sun glasses on  8). Brilliant.
Jinty

chickadizzle

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2010, 19:12 »
thanks shoegirl getting over it slowly but yeah he is named after the pigeon in blackadder :)

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 36 queries.