Auracana eggs

• 4 Replies

Bantymad

• Experienced Member
Auracana eggs
« on: September 08, 2010, 17:26 »
Question for joyfull, or anyone with aura's, can you tell me, in your experience what age do pullets start to lay? have been assured i have a girly, she is now 18 wks old. Can't wait for my first blue egg!!

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
Re: Auracana eggs
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 17:58 »
usually anywhere between 24 and 30 weeks so a little bit of a wait yet I'm afraid  :(
Staffies are softer than you think.

Nails

• Experienced Member
    • www.justgiving.com/Donna-Moon
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 20:07 »
I'm still waiting as well, my girls are about 20-22 weeks so only a few more weeks of waiting
Dont count ya chickens till they hatch!!!!!

GrannieAnnie

• Grandmother of the Forums
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 21:54 »
I got my first araucana egg when she was 32 weeks old!  The second pullet started to lay several weeks later!

They are now about 18 months old, and I've just had my first blue egg in 2 weeks!!!

So I've only got about another 10 weeks to wait until my young girls start to lay for me!   :D

Bantymad

• Experienced Member
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 22:15 »
ooooh nooo i want one now... when i got my other bantys last sept they were all between 10 and 16 wks old and they all started to lay from early november, so i will just have to be patient. On sunday i'm going back to the same charity auction where i got all my original girls, will be on the look out for more auracanas and some silkies. Last year i was only going to get 3 or 4 bantams but came home with 11 ??? need to take someone to restrain me :nowink:

Page created in 0.461 seconds with 37 queries.